• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

Last edited:

Sounds like the military has a growing problem that they need to address and take care of ASAP. Hopefully Biden's new Secretary of Defense is up to the task. I'd hate to have groups like this still active in the military if a Republican gets elected POTUS in 2024 or 2028.

LTC Stuart Scheller resigned his commission in the Marine Corp to request accountability for the decisions made by senior brass regarding the planning and withdrawal of the Armed Forces of the United States from Afghanistan. It is a question many people have asked and probably deserves an honest answer. He has surrendered his career of 17 years as a measure of his sincerity on the matter. I doubt anyone on this board has gone to similar lengths in an attempt to shed light on decisions with which they disagreed. I'm willing suspend judgement. He may prove to be the first voice that reveals the money trail behind military decisions. Time will tell.

Last edited:
He’ll make a lot more money as part of the grievance tour. CPAC appearances, a book deal, appearances on Fox and OAN, etc.

LTC Stuart Scheller resigned his commission in the Marine Corp to request accountability for the decisions made by senior brass regarding the planning and withdrawal of the Armed Forces of the United States from Afghanistan. It is a question many people have asked and probably deserves an honest answer. He has surrendered his career of 17 years as a measure of his sincerity on the matter. I doubt anyone on this board has gone to similar lengths in an attempt to shed light on decisions with which they disagreed. I'm willing suspend judgement. He may prove to be the first voice that reveals the money trail behind military decisions. Time will tell.

lol

Time will tell, lol. Yeah we need a remind me feature so when time passes we can pull that up and show that what was told is it was all a grift.

so much for supporting the troops

Republicans only support troops or police when it serves a cause, otherwise if against the cause they are unamerican (e.g., Washington Capital Police, Major Military leaders who said Trump was bat-shit crazy)

Republicans only support troops or police when it serves a cause, otherwise if against the cause they are unamerican (e.g., Washington Capital Police, Major Military leaders who said Trump was bat-shit crazy)

Same with Libs/Dems. It all depends on what side you are on.

It's crazy how the right wing houses anti-Semites and the most over the top Israel supporters (dems have their share).

It's crazy how the right wing houses anti-Semites and the most over the top Israel supporters (dems have their share).

Fake news. The right wing loves Jewish people! They definitely don't want to replace them!!

A lot of the right-wing pro-Israel supporters are Evangelical Christians who don't really care about the Jews per se, but only want Israel to continue to exist because they've been taught all their lives that for The Rapture to happen and Jesus to return and sweep them up into heaven that Israel has to exist. So America needs to blindly support everything Israel does. Of course many of these same people believe that individual Jews are going to hell because they're not Christians. Following the line of fundamentalist logic can be a path to madness.

Don't forget that right-wing pro-Israel types seek to institutionalize their anti-Muslim agenda.

They’re trying to identify “extremists” when white nationalism is mainstream.

i find it pretty easy to identify white nationalists; they're super easy to spot and if you talk to one for like 20 seconds you'll find out they're insane losers b/c they'll tell you all about it

Back