• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

I recently bumped the Cesar Sayoc thread where 15 prominent Democrats and other govt officials were targeted with assassination attempts.Cesar Sayoc had,of course,gone insane and he was headed in that direction for most of the last two decades.As a Christian,I do feel some sorrow at Cesar’s tortured life.

With the Bernie Bro attempting to exterminate the leadership of an opposition wing of government we liberals are loathe to face events like these because they are contrary to the lies we’ve been sold.So yes we can say without hesitation that this has happened on both sides although Republicans appear to be on the receiving end of most of these threats and attacks.The left wing hoax thread is most illuminating and I had no idea so many local msm affiliates reported the hoaxes while the major National desks remained silent.The initial reportage is breathless and filled with righteous editorializing to feed a generation of gullible pseudo-academic types.Put on some transgressive-square black metro-glasses and just start talking from the prompter!

But the hoax itself!? Oh,well,they shouted it from every tower.The MSM and “Progressive” Media throw out what are doctrinal based smears..there is no story they are unable to distort.Their obsession is the incessant poking of old wounds.Friction means ratings and ratings mean votes.Division is what sells to the left wing.

Homegrown left wing radical groups like Antifa and BLM are the greatest threat our country faces right now.

This isn’t a joke, Junebug. I’m tired of you Republicans laughing while you burn our democracy to the ground. You side with the gun nuts. You side with the white nationalists. You side with the politicians and politicos who rile up right wing extremists by calling Democrats and media the “enemy of the people.” You are an originalist who wants to take this country back to 1789. You should be worried that you share a list of enemies with these terrorists nutjobs.

As a former Republican, this post is spot on.

This isn’t a joke, Junebug. I’m tired of you Republicans laughing while you burn our democracy to the ground. You side with the gun nuts. You side with the white nationalists. You side with the politicians and politicos who rile up right wing extremists by calling Democrats and media the “enemy of the people.” You are an originalist who wants to take this country back to 1789. You should be worried that you share a list of enemies with these terrorists nutjobs.

Never forget that one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

I mean, yea, it takes some mental gymnastics to conclude that right wing media didn’t contribute to this, and other failed or successful attacks on liberal politicians. When the president is tweeting a gif of CNN being bidyslammed, Fox News/Tucker/Breitbart/Rush/InfoWars is constantly yelling “fake news!!!” At legit reporters, fear mongering and scape goating non-white people (unless their names are Pelosi, Schumer, Hilary, etc), it is no surprise shit like this continues. I’m sure it’ll come out that he was disturbed in some way, but it’s naive to conclude his internal monologue wasn’t in part fueled by the right’s messaging. Even scarier is a lieutenant in the armed forces was influenced by the hateful propaganda.

I mean, yea, it takes some mental gymnastics to conclude that right wing media didn’t contribute to this, and other failed or successful attacks on liberal politicians. When the president is tweeting a gif of CNN being bidyslammed, Fox News/Tucker/Breitbart/Rush/InfoWars is constantly yelling “fake news!!!” At legit reporters, fear mongering and scape goating non-white people (unless their names are Pelosi, Schumer, Hilary, etc), it is no surprise shit like this continues. I’m sure it’ll come out that he was disturbed in some way, but it’s naive to conclude his internal monologue wasn’t in part fueled by the right’s messaging. Even scarier is a lieutenant in the armed forces was influenced by the hateful propaganda.

That's the problem with this type of speech. The well adjusted people aren't affected to the point of violently acting. It's the people on the margins who are pushed over.

That's the problem with this type of speech. The well adjusted people aren't affected to the point of violently acting. It's the people on the margins who are pushed over.

Yep.

Not arguable considering right wing extremists control our federal and multiple state governments.

So are we going to investigate how a member of our military was radicalized?

Probably just a mental health issue like the Dallas cop shooter.

and that is apparently what passes as a “reasonable” conservative poster when your other options are lectro, sailor and a depressed moon trolling.

WFwhatabout22 strikes again

Jussie says “hey hey!” The poster child who as a person encompasses the same traits we see in the Left Wing apparatus.

Decry,Dissemble,Distort,Deny.

That is the typical order from Leftwing Propagandists.

Which one of Sailor/Brad/Lectro is behind him?

1. Brad
2. Tintin
3. Token

sailor/lec aren't dumb, per se. just obtuse

D9OV.gif

Back