• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

Probably just a mental health issue like the Dallas cop shooter.

There are tens of thousands of active duty military and veterans with mental health issues. I have friends who work with them. It is a major problem that we are training people to be killers in a restrictive system, sending them off to do horrific things in far away places, and then expect them to be fine once they return. But so far, only a small number of them are taking up arms against Americans. We need to figure out why.

There are tens of thousands of active duty military and veterans with mental health issues. I have friends who work with them. It is a major problem that we are training people to be killers in a restrictive system, sending them off to do horrific things in far away places, and then expect them to be fine once they return. But so far, only a small number of them are taking up arms against Americans. We need to figure out why.

This guy was just Coast Guard though, so I don't he was off in far flung places killing folks. Could be wrong though. They also found him with a bunch of steroids and pain killers.

This guy was just Coast Guard though, so I don't he was off in far flung places killing folks. Could be wrong though. They also found him with a bunch of steroids and pain killers.

Yeah. I was talking about the big problem not this one symptom.

Being a white supremacist is not a mental defect. It's a character defect.

I mean it feels like years ago but the trump van loving mail bomber was only 4 months ago, the enemy of the people shit should have stopped with that.

I mean it feels like years ago but the trump van loving mail bomber was only 4 months ago, the enemy of the people shit should have stopped with that.

How about the guy who went to shoot up a pizzeria?

How about the people who beat up a journalist recently?

He didn’t actually get any of them killed, therefore they remain enemies of the people

‘They hate white males’: A Norwegian mass murderer inspired the Coast Guard officer accused of plotting terror, feds say

According to court records, Christopher Paul Hasson found inspiration for beefing up elsewhere — in a 1,500-page manifesto prepared by Anders Behring Breivik, a right-wing Norwegian extremist who killed 77 people, many of them children, in a bomb-and-gun rampage in 2011 that he called his “martyrdom operation.”

Breivik’s manifesto, called “2083: A European Declaration of Independence,” was intended as a how-to manual for “patriots” who wished to join him in his crusade against virtually every folk devil of the far-right movement. Among its targets are “globalism” and feminism, as well as cultural Marxism, a specter invoked to argue that leftists have given up their pursuit of class warfare in favor of an assault on cultural values. “They hate Europe, America, they hate Western civilisation, they hate white males, and they hate rationality,” Breivik wrote.

What about the Trump supporter who mailed pipe bombs last year?

But Trump's rhetoric has no impact...

We had a case like this 2-3 years or so ago in VA. Two guys who lived south of Richmond got arrested and prosecuted for plotting to start a race war. The initial arrest and charges got some local play, but I don't recall what finally happened with it. It didn't generate much press.

We had a case like this 2-3 years or so ago in VA. Two guys who lived south of Richmond got arrested and prosecuted for plotting to start a race war. The initial arrest and charges got some local play, but I don't recall what finally happened with it. It didn't generate much press.

Nobody cares until bodies start piling up. Then they offer thoughts and prayers and go back to not caring.

Back