• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

These gun nuts are convinced they’re going to be in a civil war against the people who don’t own guns. Seems like they just want an excuse to use their guns.

Scalise is the one example that Pubs will turn to for infinity to prove that "boths sides do it", just like they always turned to Robert Bird's Klanning in the 1940's to prove that Democrats are racist too.

Scalise is the one example that Pubs will turn to for infinity to prove that "boths sides do it", just like they always turned to Robert Bird's Klanning in the 1940's to prove that Democrats are racist too.

Every rube I know always brings up “well you know it was the Democrats who were pro-slavery right?”

Can you give some examples of this anti-fascist terrorism?

The commercials

the commercials are for their viewers...medical catheters, WWII video series (available on Beta), and medical alert (in case they fall on their way to get their mountain dew and Cheetos). Right moon?

moon might be stuck...press the button moon! tell them you have fallen and can't get up!

moon, leave the Cheetos damnit!

Which non-right wing terrorist organizations? Are you making the old “NAACP is as bad as the KKK” argument?

And which anti-fascist terrorist incidents?

You’re saying these things as if their basic facts without actually citing sources.

Pigeonholing this as a “Fox news” problem, like several on this thread did, is like looking at a carpet through a straw. That’s why I invoked antifa, but I could have invoked any number of non-right wing domestic terroritsts.

The problem isn’t Fox News. The problem is much bigger than that—a complete breakdown of the moral fiber of the citizenry, untreated mental illness, and easy access to weapons of war, among other things.

Has there been a rise in right-wing domestic terrorism? Yes. But you could shut down Fox News tomorrow and it wouldn’t change that trajectory. I don’t have all the answers, but “Faux News!!!11ARGH” obscures the problem.

The "Fox News problem" is really the problem of the conservative media echo chamber -- Breitbart, Daily Wire, Limbaugh, Fox News, Federalist, right wing twitter, etc., etc. That's the problem -- in addition to easy access to guns.

The "Fox News problem" is really the problem of the conservative media echo chamber -- Breitbart, Daily Wire, Limbaugh, Fox News, Federalist, right wing twitter, etc., etc. That's the problem -- in addition to easy access to guns.

And the current president lives in that echo chamber.

When the POTUS is a member of that echo chamber, we have a problem.

The whole party is part of that echo chamber.

Back