• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

Isn’t she the nutjob antivaxxer?

@: Look there,a “Leftwing Smear”!

&: Don’t they usually fly in large flocks?

@: Of course.Where else would they get their mocking conviction if it weren’t from flying in such tight formation?

&: Do they ever fly solo?

@: Not without binocular oversight by the rest of the flock.

&: Do “Leftwing Smears” hunt and if so what is their prey?

@: Yes,in a way.”Leftwing Smears” enjoy savaging individual prey and they only attack in packs.After,they thoroughly scavenge the victim’s carcass.They take such delight in it that they often peck and claw one another,so blind is their frenzy.

&: Is there an animal..or if you had to liken them to a land bound animal,is there one,real or even chimerical,you might
compare?

@: I suppose if Hyenas could fly..

#birds :)

No,they are hardcore scavengers

Look out for that flock of “Leftwing Smears”!

There was a decent amount of violent left wing domestic terrorism before the 1980s, but the right has cornered that market ever since.

Yeah, so the left end of the spectrum has figured that “larger society” shit out and the right hasn’t.

No vax player but an inspirational type who reports from the scene and for years has been a battlefield reporter.

Hangs around bums like these on the talking tour:

“Lara Logan, Bryan Cranston and Tony Dungy will be the speakers for the Florida Forum Speaker Series”

By Charlie Patton
Posted Jun 14, 2018

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ja...-florida-forum-speaker-series?template=ampart

Well if she was in the Florida Forum Speaker Series with Tony Dungy AND Bryan Cranston, I trust everything she ever says. I guess I can save money on shots for my 4 month old going forward.

Birdman, look at the chart from the 20 aughts. 60% is left wing and 60% is environmental, which is also likely left leaning. Only a small fraction (20%) is right-wing.

There has been a dramatic shift since 2010 toward right-wing.

My point in citing these charts is not to argue that left-wing is a majority or that left-wing is more than right-wing. Rather, my point is that it is incomplete to argue “Fox News!!11” anytime someone blows something up. There is something else going on in the culture that is the root of this.

The truth

As an independent voter since 1988 (was a Dem before that) I have no dog in this Dem/Liberal vs Repub/Conservative fight but one thing I can definitely say is that this board has more of the former who generalize and show partisan bias, than the latter. Is that because there are more of them here? Possibly but they take it to extremes I don't see except for a couple on the other side. You may not like what I had to say but it is the truth as I see it and now the insults towards me may commence

Most of the board conservatives haven't been on the Tunnels since the early days of the Trump administration.

As an independent voter since 1988 (was a Dem before that) I have no dog in this Dem/Liberal vs Repub/Conservative fight but one thing I can definitely say is that this board has more of the former who generalize and show partisan bias, than the latter. Is that because there are more of them here? Possibly but they take it to extremes I don't see except for a couple on the other side. You may not like what I had to say but it is the truth as I see it and now the insults towards me may commence

I am curious to know in what ways you find the liberals/Democrats on this board more partisan than the conservatives?

Partisan bias? No one’s delivering the news here, are you expecting folks’ personal opinions to be bothsides’d for some reason? Surely you’re not just considering criticisms of trump as bias?

And Ph is right. There’s maybe one conservative poster here (junebug) that makes any attempt to be a reasonable conservative poster. The rest are trolls or off the deep end. Any other reasonable conservative posters are long gone or switched to anti-Trump.

Why won't you answer a post that directly responds to you?

This is like the last time you showed up here. You posted total bullshit, were given multiple sources that proved your posts wrong. Then, you disappeared saying you refused to look up the data. But refused to retract your statements.

Well, can you explain any of the points I laid out?

From Laura Ingram's show:

JOE DIGENOVA (GUEST): We are in a civil war in this country. There's two standards of justice, one for Democrats one for Republicans. The press is all Democrat, all liberal, all progressive, all left - they hate Republicans, they hate Trump. So the suggestion that there's ever going to be civil discourse in this country for the foreseeable future in this country is over. It's not going to be. It's going to be total war. And as I say to my friends, I do two things - I vote and I buy guns.

JOE DIGENOVA (GUEST): We are in a civil war in this country. There's two standards of justice, one for Democrats one for Republicans. The press is all Democrat, all liberal, all progressive, all left - they hate Republicans, they hate Trump. So the suggestion that there's ever going to be civil discourse in this country for the foreseeable future in this country is over. It's not going to be. It's going to be total war. And as I say to my friends, I do two things - I vote and I buy guns.

goddamn Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez

Well I have to say, it was a great pleasure to have spent time on these boards with all of you (inset titanicband.gif). Hopefully one day after our union is reunited, we may all post on the Tunnels once more.

Hell who am I kidding? Kansas is 100% a neo-Confederate state. Hooray I get to stay after secession!

Do you think extremists turn to Fox News or Fox News makes regular people extremists? I think the former. Is there perhaps some small influence Fox News may have on focusing extremists’ rage on certain targets? Possibly, but (a) I think that influence is being grossly overstated, (b) any news show would have a similar effect, and (c) more importantly, if we are looking to solve the problem, what can be done about it? You can’t regulate Fox News’s content because of the first amendment and market forces aren’t going to shut it down any time soon. I haven’t watched Fox News in a while, but when I have, it’s right leaning, obviously, but it’s not extremist in the sense that no one is advocating domestic terrorism.

This is where Junebug can explain that what DiGenova said wasn't exactly "domestic terrorism" so that he can argue his point is still accurate (by the way, its not).

Nah,just another Bernie-Bro who wants to go to a congressional baseball game.

Take your tired Left Wing act elsewhere..
Lectro sure treats white terrorists different than brown ones.

Oh hey a member of our armed forces who wants to harm fellow Americans. But this isn’t a problem we need to address. The people trying to stop fascism are the real problem.

Back