• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score

Last edited:
I recently bumped the Sayoc thread where 15 prominent Democrats and other govt officials were targeted with assassination attempts.

Add in Scalise and yes this has happened on both sides although Democrats appear to be on the receiving end of most of these threats and attacks.

Homegrown right wing extremism is arguably the greatest threat our country faces right now.

Coast Guard Officer Arrested for Domestic Terrorism - Targeted Democrats and Press

Not arguable considering right wing extremists control our federal and multiple state governments.

So are we going to investigate how a member of our military was radicalized?

Last edited:
Scary considering my sister says she worked just down the hall from him at USCG HQ, but didn’t know him.

Not arguable considering right wing extremists control our federal and multiple state governments.

So are we going to investigate how a member of our military was radicalized?

We should.

Will we? Probably not.

We should.

Will we? Probably not.

Post by a military spouse.

05c010d429e3712c768cc1433418264e.jpg

Coast Guard Officer Arrested for Domestic Terrorism - Targeted Democrats and Press

The follow up comment is worse.

936124ef8631d5409e4a4cdeb7e22f58.jpg

This isn’t a joke, Junebug. I’m tired of you Republicans laughing while you burn our democracy to the ground. You side with the gun nuts. You side with the white nationalists. You side with the politicians and politicos who rile up right wing extremists by calling Democrats and media the “enemy of the people.” You are an originalist who wants to take this country back to 1789. You should be worried that you share a list of enemies with these terrorists nutjobs.

Shouldn't Trump have been his target? After all, it was Trump who refused to pay him...

Just a patriot trying to MAGA, combatting the enemies of the people.

Thx Pubs.

Not a single "This message is hidden..." on this thread.

Telling that the rubes have nothing for this.

This isn’t a joke, Junebug. I’m tired of you Republicans laughing while you burn our democracy to the ground. You side with the gun nuts. You side with the white nationalists. You side with the politicians and politicos who rile up right wing extremists by calling Democrats and media the “enemy of the people.” You are an originalist who wants to take this country back to 1789. You should be worried that you share a list of enemies with these terrorists nutjobs.

No,it is YOU..Leftist Race Baiting Marxists who would rip the fabric of society..erase the history of a people and sow division daily with your unhinged and vile descriptions of those you disagree with.

We won’t be silenced by your lies and outrageous distortion of History.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Back