• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Right Wing Terrorists in the Military

i find it pretty easy to identify white nationalists; they're super easy to spot and if you talk to one for like 20 seconds you'll find out they're insane losers b/c they'll tell you all about it

More or less than a crossfiter?

I wanna know what the story is here:

A U.S. Army doctor formerly stationed at Fort Bragg and his wife have been indicted on federal charges for attempting to provide confidential medical information to the Russian government, court documents show.

Maj. Jamie Lee Henry, 39, and his wife Anna Gabrielian, 36, aimed to help Russia in its ongoing war with Ukraine, according to court documents.

What kind of medical information did they think would help Russia??

Well I did find more. What a nutso story.

Gabrielian gave the agent medical information about the spouse of a person employed by the Office of Naval Intelligence — and highlighted a medical issue that Russia could exploit, the indictment says.

Henry allegedly provided information on at least five individuals who were patients at Fort Bragg, including a retired Army officer, a current Department of Defense employee, the spouse of a U.S. Army veteran, and two spouses of deceased U.S. Army veterans.
And! It gets weirder!

The indictment refers to Henry as male, but Henry in 2015 went public as the first openly transgender Army officer. Marcia Murphy, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney’s office in Baltimore, said Henry referred to himself as a male in interactions with the undercover FBI agent.

It took two years to arrest three men who posted online that they did something illegal.

That's a disgrace in a world where innocent people get locked up, harmed, or killed on a regular basis.

Last edited:
The "why" isn't difficult. Same reason police recruit the military. They want to uphold white supremacy through violence so get people with the training to carry out violence.

Sorry, but the senate seems broken.

Change the damn rules.

Problem is in the end a rule change to overcome dipshit Tuberville end up making, in the longer run, even more shit partisan that shouldn’t be.

Thx Republicans.

Last edited:
By the end of the year, the Pentagon says that number could swell to 650 generals and admirals who need Senate confirmation before they can assume their jobs. Any single senator can put a hold on nominations under Senate rules.

Great system we got here. How did Tuberville even figure this out? That guy couldn't pass 7th grade social studies. Someone must be advising him.

Edit: In the scenario suggested by the tweet, seems like we could find a senator to hold up the Trump loyalists at least.
Except that if a Dem Senator attempted to do what Tuberville is doing with a GOP majority Senate they would just change the rules to allow them to promote military officers anyway. That's how they roll. Democrats - at least of the older congressional variety - never quite seem to get that.

By the end of the year, the Pentagon says that number could swell to 650 generals and admirals who need Senate confirmation before they can assume their jobs. Any single senator can put a hold on nominations under Senate rules.

Great system we got here. How did Tuberville even figure this out? That guy couldn't pass 7th grade social studies. Someone must be advising him.

Edit: In the scenario suggested by the tweet, seems like we could find a senator to hold up the Trump loyalists at least.
Everyday I'm more convinced that the founding fathers were just dipshits.

I think the founding fathers had no way of possibly knowing the extent that a political party would go to inhibit the system from flowing as intended.

They knew it was important to make sure no one person would ever be king/queen again, but I guess they didn't get around to "what if 30-40% of the population is in a cult and wants the leader to be a dictator?".

Back