• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

I'm sensing anti-Semitisim here...not sure why though.

It might be because I hate Jews.

I also hate Christians, Hindus, and those that worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Buddhists are chill, though.

It might be because I hate Jews.

I also hate Christians, Hindus, and those that worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Buddhists are chill, though.

You had me until the Flying Spaghetti Monster. What about Jibbers Crabst?

But for real. Fuuuuuuuuuuck French Canadians.

Why did one of the M&M’s start this thread never to return, I would like to hear more of the anti-Marxist and white supremacy.

"Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal."

shit I was close

Thanks! but I feel an obligatory response is to remind you that hatred only begets hatred - an eternal law!

Oh I don’t actually hate any religions. I don’t really hate anything in the world except Duke, the entire state of Missouri outside of Kansas City, and bird propaganda.

I don’t think what he posts is that bad, but I’m astounded that a sociology professor has as much free time as he does

Of course you don’t. Also, the way you act as if you are holier-than-thou made me think ad hominem attacks would be beneath you. I suppose I was incorrect.

Oh I don’t actually hate any religions. I don’t really hate anything in the world except Duke, the entire state of Missouri outside of Kansas City, and bird propaganda.

Missouri sucks in its entirety, except the flat branch brewery in Columbia. Fuck duke. Birds, and bird propaganda, are awesome.

Missouri sucks in its entirety, except the flat branch brewery in Columbia. Fuck duke. Birds, and bird propaganda, are awesome.

I like Meramec state park, and Urban Chestnut brewery in STL.

Woah, today must be sick burn Friday.

There's only 1 FM station in the triad and that's 98.1 -- everything else is utter trash. Nothing like starting the day listening to Johnny, Waylon, Merle and the gang. Not to mention Stan The Man Cotten on game day

There's only 1 FM station in the triad and that's 98.1 -- everything else is utter trash. Nothing like starting the day listening to Johnny, Waylon, Merle and the gang. Not to mention Stan The Man Cotten on game day
Lol. Wqfs is the best by far, but the 2gnc show is hilarious.

That's the only one I listen to. And just to hear post fact how many paint touches we missed.

Back