• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

There's only 1 FM station in the triad and that's 98.1 -- everything else is utter trash. Nothing like starting the day listening to Johnny, Waylon, Merle and the gang. Not to mention Stan The Man Cotten on game day

How is the quality of 102 Jamz these days?

I mean I generally hate morning shows and I'm hooked on this one. They kill the demographic and stayed on the radio for 20 years and are now nationally syndicated.

I like 98.1 when they play bluegrass and old time

Funny.

For my very short commute to and from work I usually listen to wfdd or 2gnc, depending on mostly which is not playing a “commercial”.

I’ve not lived in or spent much time in Greensboro, so I can’t really compare, but we’ve enjoyed living in W-S the last 11 years. Between UNCSA, WFU, and the non-affiliated companies there’s an abundance of artistic performances to enjoy, speakers to enjoy, etc. Decent enough restaurants, proximity to an increasingly interesting wine region, relatively low cost of living, fairly vibrant small downtown area, and Wake sports. Reynolda house and property/gardens and Old Salem are nice.

I’ve probably been to the mall 3 times at most in the past 10 years.

Nah, in 50 years, after republicans have continued to prevent any substantive climate change action, the great lakes region will be the only habitable place left. Better start buying real estate now.

Well. you guys have been wanting to get away to Canada.

How is the quality of 102 Jamz these days?

Pretty crappy from what I can tell. But that might be due to the horridness of what the kids are listening to today.

It all went down hill with Kyle Santillion (sp?), the Five Foot Phenomenon left town.

i don't even know what this thread is. CT for the tunnels suddenly

People listen to the radio? WFDD is my jam but other than that, podcasts or Spotify all day

Winston is great now. Far better than when I was at Wake. The breweries, restaurants, arts scene, Ramkat, aperture, big city options (Whole Foods, TJs) in a smaller city, is all I need *shrug*

WS and GSO are similar. Both used to be hella-boring, but now have many more entertainment options.

What we have learned in this thread.
- Everybody hates Lectro
- The only time Lectro tries to act normal is in a thread calling him out as he has a rare sense of self awareness that everyone thinking he’s a mentally unstable dumb dumb
- Greensboro and Winston-Salem are in a battle for slightly above mediocre.

Nope. Greensboro has much more in common with Cleveland.

Don't put that stink on us.
I will give that as much consideration as i should from somebody who thinks mt tabor is a good HS.

I will give that as much consideration as i should from somebody who thinks mt tabor is a good HS.

I don't think you understand the amount of Tabor alumni that roam these boards. Its basically the Mount Rushmore of da boards.

Can we bring this back on topic? I for one am not in favor of banning anyone, including Lector.... except for Wrangor. Can we please ban Wrangor? Please.

Back