• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

Decision made. Lectro will not be banned or warned.

However, I will encourage him to exercise some self restraint occasionally.

All this Lectro talk got me thinking that I miss me some RiskDeac. To bad they never posted together at the same time. Magic moment in board history missed.

I miss some jmhd, although I fear he is the Dubya of the boards. He only looks so rational and palatable in light of the current insanity.

All this Lectro talk got me thinking that I miss me some RiskDeac. To bad they never posted together at the same time. Magic moment in board history missed.

Risk, Lectro and Rulz...

I'm not saying that side is wrong when it comes to which party they support, but I'm glad I'm on the other side.

Risk, Lectro and Rulz...

I'm not saying that side is wrong when it comes to which party they support, but I'm glad I'm on the other side.

I don't think you can really put Risk, and Lec' in the same category as Rulz. Rulz was legit racist AF if I am remembering correctly.

I don't think you can really put Risk, and Lec' in the same category as Rulz. Rulz was legit racist AF if I am remembering correctly.

Fair. And tbh, I'm just assuming Rulz didn't vote for Hillary or join in any womens marches.

Yeah.... I don’t think so.

8679d557453ac575838fc46f3a0e7ac0.jpg

I have lived in both GSO and KINT and W-S is far superior IMO (but GSO is not a bad place). If we want to see one that is a stinkhole, go to Durham. Now like everything else here at the tunnels, it is just an opinion, not necessarily a fact because beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I have lived in both GSO and KINT and W-S is far superior IMO (but GSO is not a bad place). If we want to see one that is a stinkhole, go to Durham. Now like everything else here at the tunnels, it is just an opinion, not necessarily a fact because beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Lol wut.

Durham is superior to both cities in every way. This is a terrible and objectively false take.

Back