• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

Catamounts righteous indignation defense of Lectro is hilarious

There are plenty of Alt-Right infowars misinformation message boards out there

I don’t know why they just don’t just join 8chan so they’ll feel at home. Just promise you’ll come back and let us know when the next big mass shooting will be.

Catamounts righteous indignation defense of Lectro is hilarious

Seriously. Every other post by Lectro is some vitriolic and vulgar personal attack meant to bully and degrade the poster.

Catamount stays completely silent.

If Catamount ever becomes self-aware, we are in deep shit

You lads would have a grand time with Ol’ Lec. He would happily entertain whatever spirit your palette delights & to your surprise you’d find a man of good cheer and decent intellect..most importantly you’d be with a person more interested in listening as opposed to ‘telling’ —one who’d hope you’d never hear the words “I know”.

You lads would have a grand time with Ol’ Lec. He would happily entertain whatever spirit your palette delights & to your surprise you’d find a man of good cheer and decent intellect..most importantly you’d be with a person more interested in listening as opposed to ‘telling’ —one who’d hope you’d never hear the words “I know”.

giphy.gif

Good thread for some 1L analysis of offer and acceptance though.

Lol at Lectro's confidence though that Desantis wins by 10 points since he won by .4%.

"He's an islamophobic, hate speech spewing racist."

Junebug - "but he's not a bet welcher!"

Hell, I offered Moonz a $100 bet on the 2020 election and he said how about $250 and I said sure.
But since he didn't confirm it I don't consider it a legitimate bet.

Both sides have to confirm a bet otherwise one side can claim it was a bet if they win and it wasn't a bet if they lose and that's BS. Now Moonz is a giant pusswack but that's another story.

Hell, I offered Moonz a $100 bet on the 2020 election and he said how about $250 and I said sure.
But since he didn't confirm it I don't consider it a legitimate bet.

Both sides have to confirm a bet otherwise one side can claim it was a bet if they win and it wasn't a bet if they lose and that's BS. Now Moonz is a giant pusswack but that's another story.

Sounds like you had a bet with Moonz if that telling is accurate. Offer, counteroffer, acceptance --> contract.

Sounds like you had a bet with Moonz if that telling is accurate. Offer, counteroffer, acceptance --> contract.

Technically, I agree with you but people talk junk on a message board and the right thing to do is to confirm up front that both parties agree to what they are doing so there is no confusion.

If both parties don't agree up front so there is no confusion, then I have a hard time considering it a legitimate bet because one side can play the heads I win, tails you lose scenario.

Last edited:
The vitriol stirred up by Lectro and some other posters actively drives people away from these boards, and is a detriment to the quality of any discussion.

Back