• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

Are you saying you've only insulted people who insult you ?

Asking for the moderator discussion regarding your future.

Do whatever you want.I have been dox’d,had my family insulted and a whole host of nasty private messages.

You can try and revise history but you don’t carry the truth and nor does your board.

Your real issue is that you cannot handle an opinion contrary to your own.You folks chide,berate,and insult posters who have an opinion that is different.

Do whatever you want.I have been dox’d,had my family insulted and a whole host of nasty private messages.

You can try and revise history but you don’t carry the truth and nor does your board.

Your real issue is that you cannot handle an opinion contrary to your own.You folks chide,berate,and insult posters who have an opinion that is different.

These are great points in your favor. However, did you not somewhat embrace the free advertising for your business ?

Let the record show that BiffTannen does not send nasty private messages, even to RJKarl.

Can we ban far right Lectro and far left RJ? That seems like a fair trade for both sides that will significantly improve the tunnels

Can we ban far right Lectro and far left RJ? That seems like a fair trade for both sides that will significantly improve the tunnels

Is it the extremes that are really the problem, or the people in the middle like Claire McCaskill and you ?

Put him on his own thread. Or give him a character limit like Twitter. Don’t ban him, I actually agree with him and sailor, that would be hypocritical. If he threatens violence again, though, ban him forever.

We can't all live in the sprawling Utopia of Atlanta.

It's less than two miles from my house to my office.
Cool you're one of the lucky ones I've talked to many people live in Charlotte who don't share your same view of the morning traffic situation trying to get to work. Or trying to get anywhere for that matter.

Again as much as I have the time and energy to go out to do stuff with two kids in school and a job that consumes a lot of my time there's plenty for me to do in Greensboro when I have an opportunity.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here minds well reasoned, conservative arguments. Those aren't what are on display.

Reactions: DDA
Probably the most reasonable conservative as far as arguing and expressing conservative views was Jhmd, but he rightfully decided he couldn’t defend this shitshow of a Republican Party and bounced.

Reactions: DDA
So you don't like being insulted by people you call lubes ?

That's what Trump and his supporters do. They can dish it out but they surely can't take it.

Trump acts like SNL is picking on him. But they are equal opportunity, they didn't give Carter or Clinton or Obama a pass.

Put him on his own thread. Or give him a character limit like Twitter. Don’t ban him, I actually agree with him and sailor, that would be hypocritical. If he threatens violence again, though, ban him forever.

I don't think anyone here minds well reasoned, conservative arguments. Those aren't what are on display.

Well said. Those opinions are welcome. But he clogs the board with rambling, conspiracy theories, and insults. There’s a difference. Note that no one calls for sailor, catamount, junebug, etc to be banned or sent to their own hole. They bring value like all other posters. We can all be snarky, but Lectro is a different breed.

Cool you're one of the lucky ones I've talked to many people live in Charlotte who don't share your same view of the morning traffic situation trying to get to work. Or trying to get anywhere for that matter.

Again as much as I have the time and energy to go out to do stuff with two kids in school and a job that consumes a lot of my time there's plenty for me to do in Greensboro when I have an opportunity.

Those people should gentrify a close-in neighborhood or help increase density in the urban core.

Those people should gentrify a close-in neighborhood or help increase density in the urban core.

They should also buy some more money.

Please note- I also think that Greensboro is a cesspool and our entire state would be better off if it was removed to South Carolina.

Back