• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

They should also buy some more money.

Please note- I also think that Greensboro is a cesspool and our entire state would be better off if it was removed to South Carolina.

I have to assume ChrisL isn't interviewing single mothers in Charlotte with two kids who make less than the local median income, but rather other accountants who need 4,500 sf in Ballantyne.

I don't think anyone here minds well reasoned, conservative arguments. Those aren't what are on display.

Well-reasoned and conservative. Pick one, both is impossible.

I’m pretty sure Lectro Doxed himself way back when he was all talk about being a junkyard dog and his name was..... meet me in the parking lot, terror in the tailgate round 1. Then Racer flexed on him and he never showed, really exposed himself in multiple ways.

They should also buy some more money.

Please note- I also think that Greensboro is a cesspool and our entire state would be better off if it was removed to South Carolina.
You need to get around the state more.

And congressmen.

Your congressman attended Trinity Baptist College (377 undergrads in Jacksonville, FL) and Piedmont International University, which is apparently in W-S (online and residential, 740 students). Let that sink in.

I have to assume ChrisL isn't interviewing single mothers in Charlotte with two kids who make less than the local median income, but rather other accountants who need 4,500 sf in Ballantyne.
My friends are more likely to be the former.

NC would be getter off if Greensboro were just a big farm.

Greensboro is where Nathaniel Greene won the Revolutionary War..but only if you ask George Washington.

Nathaniel Greene owned slaves and was probably not an ally of the LGBTQ movement.

I’m pretty sure Lectro Doxed himself way back when he was all talk about being a junkyard dog and his name was..... meet me in the parking lot, terror in the tailgate round 1. Then Racer flexed on him and he never showed, really exposed himself in multiple ways.

See, but that is why Lectro can't be banned. I come on here to be entertained while working. This kinda thing is entertaining, Lectro is entertaining.

You need to get around the state more.

I get around the state plenty. There are plenty of other shitholes around the state as well. And it is telling that the best defense you can muster is that Greensboro is the tallest midget amongst shitholes like Asheboro, Scotland Neck, or Roxboro.

I get around the state plenty. There are plenty of other shitholes around the state as well. And it is telling that the best defense you can muster is that Greensboro is the tallest midget amongst shitholes like Asheboro, Scotland Neck, or Roxboro.

Don’t be sad, Sig. At least you don’t live in Kansas.

The MODS won't do anything, because if they do people will them for the little BITCHES they are. NOW they are protected.

elctro provides NOTHING whatsoever to these forums. He NEVER has and NEVER will.

My bad, expect for those who have to act like BITCHES.

Imagine if US Highway 64 had been the major road that got paved during the New Deal instead of I-40. W-S and Greensboro would be the podunk towns and Asheboro and Lexington would be the metropolises of the Triad.

These are great points in your favor. However, did you not somewhat embrace the free advertising for your business ?

Let the record show that BiffTannen does not send nasty private messages, even to RJKarl.

and I appreciate that.Have I insulted you?

Imagine if US Highway 64 had been the major road that got paved during the New Deal instead of I-40. W-S and Greensboro would be the podunk towns and Asheboro and Lexington would be the metropolises of the Triad.

BKF could've been governor!

Your congressman attended Trinity Baptist College (377 undergrads in Jacksonville, FL) and Piedmont International University, which is apparently in W-S (online and residential, 740 students). Let that sink in.

No he didn't. He went to ASU and has an MBA from Wake.

He's still a Republican, but he didn't do what you said.

Back