• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

Nathaniel Greene owned slaves and was probably not an ally of the LGBTQ movement.

Kind of cute..

yet he remains a prominent figure in your life today..because he fought for an aspirational human contract for which we each owe our freedom and gratitude.

I get around the state plenty. There are plenty of other shitholes around the state as well. And it is telling that the best defense you can muster is that Greensboro is the tallest midget amongst shitholes like Asheboro, Scotland Neck, or Roxboro.

Well Greensboro is an actual city for one. Roxboro is like stokesdale or oak ridge which are little rinky dink towns on the perimeter of Greensboro.

Greensboro has a downtown scene, a bunch of music venues. A coliseum that actually gets just as many of the big name touring acts as the other major coliseums in the state, an amphitheater, its building a performing arts center.

I have been to Asheboro. There isn't crap going on there ever.

Last edited:
eLcrto you are such a piece of shit. You can't apologize for the NAzi BS and you insist on stalking RJ.

Well Greensboro is an actual city for one. Roxboro is like stokesdale or oak ridge which are little rinky dink towns on the perimeter of Greensboro.

But how does it compare to other actual cities ? Keep in mind that Lectro ives there.

i dated a girl from greensboro for a while. city always seemed like a shithole surrounded by rubes just on the other side of the 'city line'

reminded me of central pa

There is a hell of a lot more to do in gso than ws.

People from Greensboro would watch Wake Forest games in the 90's and say, "I like that Rusty LaRue kid's haircut !"

I met a German au pair in a shitty club in Greensboro, imagine being so excited you are spending a year in America only to arrive in Greensboro.

I met a German au pair in a shitty club in Greensboro, imagine being so excited you are spending a year in America only to arrive in Greensboro.

But it's only two hours to the mountains and four hours to the beach !

Wrong, Winston is on the rise right now.

10 years ago I would have agreed with you.
Greensboro's music scene blows away ws. Greensboro is getting a performing arts center. Both cities have brewpubs and restaurants downtown. you could actually make a better argument for ws 10 years ago because ws was ahead of gso on downtown revitalization and ziggys was rocking.

I remember the limerick you wrote:

I once met a shitty au pair
In seedy Greensboro lair
Her German was fine
As I stroked from behind
She yelled
“Don’t put your schnitzel there!”

Like drive to Winston-Salem for a Wake game ?

When I was a kid, we drove to Greensboro for many Wake Games.

Greensboro's music scene blows away ws. Greensboro is getting a performing arts center. Both cities have brewpubs and restaurants downtown. you could actually make a better argument for ws 10 years ago because ws was ahead of gso on downtown revitalization and ziggys was rocking.

Winston's downtown is still vastly superior to Greensboro's.

Are you saying the GMC is able to attract more acts than the LJVMC ? or are you saying that the Greensboro sound that's being bred in the local clubs is more nationally significant than the W-S sound ?

Back