• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

Versus reynolds or mt tabor? NW Guilford and Grimsley are better than any WS large public HS.

Yeah, no. If memory serves NW Guilford is basically on a farm its so far way from civilization, and Grimsley was a great school 50 years ago. Now it sucks. Kind of like Reynolds. So yeah you got that part right. Tabor dominates. Now if you had attacked the creepy white flighedtness of Reagan, we could have agreed on something.

Mt tabor is worse than page in college prep lol

Last edited:
Also has Greensboro finally gotten its own water source? I remember us having to bail you thirsty folks out back in the 90's. What kind of third rate city can't even provide its citizens with adequate water?

Hanes would do well to install an overpass for drunk husbands biding their time at the Carolina Alehouse to return to their wives at the mall. I feel like I've narrowly escaped a Boehiming on multiple occasions there.

no mall that you have to walk through a JC Penny's to get to the other side could ever be considered great

I truly appreciate the inherent irony in the complete derailment of this thread.

JC Penny's OMG!!!!

When we to get my brother at Wake. I was about 13/14. He sat me on the stairs at JC Penney and said he'd be back in an hour two and NO move. All of a sudden, an ARMY of women descended upon the store for a sale on bridal gowns. They were pushing and shoving each others. A couple of punches were thrown. The women would grab an armful of dresses. The best was when they started trying on the gowns in the aisle of the store. All these twenty-something or so women were getting all but NAKED in the aisle so as not to lose their places.

I was in HEAVEN. It basically took my brother picking me up bodily to get me to leave. That was a fun couple of hours for a 13/14 year old.

The only thing gso has better than ws are golf courses and a decent airport.

Winston-Salem is obviously the Paris of the South.

Also has Greensboro finally gotten its own water source? I remember us having to bail you thirsty folks out back in the 90's. What kind of third rate city can't even provide its citizens with adequate water?

They opened more reservoirs, but I don't know how independent they are. Last drought, High Point provided Greensboro with water.

Lectro adds value to the Tunnels in the sense that he provides a view into the deranged mind of a true Trump supporter. Pretty interesting to see what civil society and decency is up against. But, yeah, I am spending less and less time here.

They opened more reservoirs, but I don't know how independent they are. Last drought, High Point provided Greensboro with water.
Randleman dam is live Greensboro has plenty of capacity now.

Back