• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to ban Lectro from this site

Can we ban the discussion of Greensboro v. WS instead? Both sucked, at least circa '99.

Yeah, no. If memory serves NW Guilford is basically on a farm its so far way from civilization, and Grimsley was a great school 50 years ago. Now it sucks. Kind of like Reynolds. So yeah you got that part right. Tabor dominates. Now if you had attacked the creepy white flighedtness of Reagan, we could have agreed on something.

FEBRUARY 20, 2019 - Reynolds High School has been named a National Magnet School of Excellence, and Hanes Magnet Middle School has been named a National Magnet School of Distinction.

The titles come from Magnet Schools of America (MSA), a national association for magnet and theme-based schools.

Reynolds was named a Nationally Certified Magnet School by Magnet Schools of America in 2017. Being named a Magnet School of Excellence is an award offered only to a select group of magnet schools across the country. Reynolds has served as a model of progressive education since the school opened in 1923.

In 2008, Reynolds started its magnet program for visual and performing arts. More than 600 students take part in the magnet program and more than 1,800 are involved in the overall arts-related experiences within the school. Reynolds offers more than 60 visual and performing arts courses.

“We are so honored to receive this award,” said Principal Leslie Alexander.

“The national certification and award process is based on the Magnet School Standards of Excellence and those standards really define Reynolds. This award is validation that our work aligns with those pillars of diversity, innovative curriculum and professional development, academic excellence, high quality instructional systems, and, family and community partnerships.”

“We couldn’t be more proud to be recognized for being a role model in all the ways we do our work.”

Can we ban the discussion of Greensboro v. WS instead? Both sucked, at least circa '99.

Your last sentence is true. Winston was hella lame when I was a kid. Its gotten way way better in the last decade.

Greensboro still sucks though, you're right.

Your last sentence is true. Winston was hella lame when I was a kid. Its gotten way way better in the last decade.

Greensboro still sucks though, you're right.

Way better in the last decade or same lameness but decade older self finds renewed excitement in the lame.

I saw where Alan Jackson's coming to the ljvm. That's probably the biggest act there in 3 or 4 years.

The upper midwest is a dying hellscape that we should sell to Canada.

Nah, in 50 years, after republicans have continued to prevent any substantive climate change action, the great lakes region will be the only habitable place left. Better start buying real estate now.

I'm thinking about doing ome moderating tonight, turftoega style. Everyone be on your best behavior as I will not suffer fools.

Nope. We are selling it to Somalia so it can exist with a state that shares its same view of government.

Can't say I disagree with logic even if the result sucks

Back