• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - NC State Sunday February 24 6 pm - ESPNU

When was the last time we had back to back ACC road wins?

To answer your question, it was 2009 when we won on the road against UVA and then Maryland. On a side note, that Maryland game was the one when Teague ruined their senior night and put that goofy donk on a poster. I expect this streak to continue past tomorrow so we extend it out past a decade. Ew.

Only 10 years, I'm sure DM is ready to break that streak.

“Then again, if someone said, "it you leave your house today, there is a 7% chance you would be murdered"; you might think 7% that's pretty likely, I will stay home. So, maybe 7% is pretty good odds...”

I laughed.

To answer your question, it was 2009 when we won on the road against UVA and then Maryland. On a side note, that Maryland game was the one when Teague ruined their senior night and put that goofy donk on a poster. I expect this streak to continue past tomorrow so we extend it out past a decade. Ew.

back when it used to be fun to watch bball

NCSU -15
O/U 152

At my book this morning, anyway.

I was hoping to get a slightly lower number to take NCSU, but that’s a bit much.

Still think we’ll lose by 20+, but no action for me.

NCSU -15
O/U 152

At my book this morning, anyway.

I was hoping to get a slightly lower number to take NCSU, but that’s a bit much.

Still think we’ll lose by 20+, but no action for me.

so as a question from a non-bettor, do you typically find your accuracy % on Wake Forest games is better or worse? does having more background help or does having a historical reference hinder your selection %, relative to your other bets?

Just checked my service provider to possible record the game. AT&T Uverse. It shows ESPNU at 6:00 PM as Women's basketball Wake Vs State. It Shows that the men's game will be shown at 11:00 PM.

Not sure if that is just a screw up or whether Wake men's basketball is actually being upstaged by a replay of a women's game.

Could be the just wanted to upgrade the talent level at prime times.

Pretty sure. I’m not a mind reader though. I personally can’t imagine an 11-19 season I’d be happy with.

I mean, we could technically win a national championship with only 11 wins. That’s about the only weird scenario I could cook up.

How many games does DM have to win to avoid getting fired? 10 might be enough with Ron. Hoping Ron looks at the totally of the train wreck that Manning has been and there is no number that would keep him here

I mean, we could technically win a national championship with only 11 wins. That’s about the only weird scenario I could cook up.

Getting the right 11 more wins would be highly improbable.

Anny Anning will be coaching wake next year wearing a fake mustache. The usuals will politely clap and pretend the king is wearing clothes.

Pretty sure. I’m not a mind reader though. I personally can’t imagine an 11-19 season I’d be happy with.

I personally did not have any expectations going into last season. From Gott's last year to Keatts' first year State lost 70% of its offense, however Keatts was able to do really a good job of finding the pieces to make last year's team very competitive. Even coming into this year State only returned three contributors from last year's team. I looked at years one and two as foundation years, where I just wanted a team that played will effort night-in and night-out, and Keatts certainly brought that.

Just checked my service provider to possible record the game. AT&T Uverse. It shows ESPNU at 6:00 PM as Women's basketball Wake Vs State. It Shows that the men's game will be shown at 11:00 PM.

Not sure if that is just a screw up or whether Wake men's basketball is actually being upstaged by a replay of a women's game.

Could be the just wanted to upgrade the talent level at prime times.

Directv has Wake/State. That's the weekly spot for ACC games and their way to make sure all teams get their contractual turns on the network, I'd guess.

Back