• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - NC State Sunday February 24 6 pm - ESPNU

Just got the halftime alert. Let me guess. Manning took Hoard out with 2 fouls and State went on a run?

Not watching, but gamecast says Hoard made the last Wake basket. Surprising he was in the game.

Not watching, but gamecast says Hoard made the last Wake basket. Surprising he was in the game.

Yeah he got his third foul and Manning, shockingly, didn’t bench him for the rest of the half.

Get it within two possessions...immediately give up a 10-0 run.

We had the game in range and then Danny decides to let Hoard bring the ball up and with his lazy dribble style he has it easily stolen from him that then results in a reach in and his 4th foul. Next play is a wide open 3 and before you know it we have our best 2 inside scorers on the bench (including Sarr with the injury) and NCSU goes on a roll.

Smart struggling.

Bad call for Hoard’s 4th.

Getting away from us now

Childress is one tough dude. He’s essentially playing with a bunch of D2 players, especially without Sarr and with Hoard on the bench.

We had the game in range and then Danny decides to let Hoard bring the ball up and with his lazy dribble style he has it easily stolen from him that then results in a reach in and his 4th foul. Next play is a wide open 3 and before you know it we have our best 2 inside scorers on the bench (including Sarr with the injury) and NCSU goes on a roll.

That wasn't on Danny. That's on the player for passing to Hoard that far from the basket. What the fuck was a ball handler unnecessarily passing to Hoard in that situation? No need.

So Lil Chill just gave me a basketball first. I've never seen anyone shoot the ball over the backboard. That. Was. Awesome.

Back