• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - NC State Sunday February 24 6 pm - ESPNU

Odds are that our next ACC road win comes with a new coach, either next year of the year after.

There's no issue making an inbound pass to a taller guy in the backcourt. The problem is Danny has to coach Hoard that after he receives the inbound to find a guard. It should never be his job to bring the ball upcourt unless he's ahead on a fast break. He's clearly a poor ball handler particularly in that situation.
That wasn't on Danny. That's on the player for passing to Hoard that far from the basket. What the fuck was a ball handler unnecessarily passing to Hoard in that situation? No need.

I have been pleasantly surprised at Mucius' ball handling. With a new coach, practice and some confidence, he could be very useful doing this.

I'm getting a bad feeling here. This may be out of hand.

Our post game is weak with sarr without him I mean we're screwed

Last edited:
Wake needs to stick with Manning for one more year. This is a young team that will improve.

How the hell did we choke against you guys the first time around?

Suck it oldgoldballs

Did you know you hold the record for most legit earned negrep in the history of the boards?

Ps, enjoy the negrep you constellation of hippo feces

Overall State has beaten WF nearly 2-1 in football.

overall most of that isn't in my lifetime. I'm pretty comfortable with our competitiveness against state the past two decades. Clearly state fans are in denial.

You can just see the talent that Hoard has but he is still nearly invisible.

He will make a lot of money in the NBA at some point. Manning is just so wasteful of talent.

Wake giving up 94 points to a team that scored just 24 against VT

Solid defense on a team that has also scored 24 points in an entire game. Wake let Johnson get more than that tonight.

Back