• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - NC State Sunday February 24 6 pm - ESPNU

Don't shoot the messenger, but I'm friends with Ron Welman, and everything I'm hearing is that Danny's got another two years at least.

I just got home from a nice day at the lake and totally skipped this game. What happened to Sarr? Did he Transfer?

Another 50 plus second half defensive performance!! Danny Manning's calling card.

Let the State fans enjoy their victory lap over here as it was a big win for their program... It's been a while since they've been able to celebrate a win vs. Wake.

On the bright side... From what I saw in limited minutes Mucius and Torry Johnson looked really sharp.

The majority of the players on this team just have no business in the ACC. Roster is so trash.

The large majority of the players on this team just have no business in the ACC. Roster is so trash.

Looks even worse with no Sarr.

I think Hoard, Brown, Chill, Sarr, Mucius, and Wright are all ACC players.

The problem is that all of them other then Chill are freshman or sophomores. And having Manning as the coach likely hinders their development.

There are many, many things about Manning and his coaching that drive me nuts. One is that he shows no emotion or game plan until we are down 20 with 1:45 left, and then he begins coaching frantically - calling time outs, setting up plays, making strategic substitutions, yelling at his team, etc. None of that occurs in the first 38 minutes of the game, but in the last two minutes, with the team down 20, he’s all over it.

The majority of the players on this team just have no business in the ACC. Roster is so trash.

Nah. There is talent enough to compete with most of the league, there is just no court awareness on O or D - which is coaching/scheme. Childress, Wright, Brown, Hoard, Sarr is a starting 5 that should be flirting with the bubble, we just have no idea how to put them in a position to succeed, and our defensive rotations are terrible.

There are many, many things about Manning and his coaching that drive me nuts. One is that he shows no emotion or game plan until we are down 20 with 1:45 left, and then he begins coaching frantically - calling time outs, setting up plays, making strategic substitutions, yelling at his team, etc. None of that occurs in the first 38 minutes of the game, but in the last two minutes, with the team down 20, he’s all over it.

That reminds me of the ND game. Shows no emotion until we are up 5 with the ball with 5 seconds left and then is all in the game.

so as a question from a non-bettor, do you typically find your accuracy % on Wake Forest games is better or worse? does having more background help or does having a historical reference hinder your selection %, relative to your other bets?

I’d guess it’s better, but I have no stats to back that up.

I haven’t bet on the last two, but I was correct on the side (NCSU -15 tonight and Wake +11 @ ND).

I’m wrong a lot, though.

I also wager on a lot fewer sporting events than I used to.

Don't shoot the messenger, but I'm friends with Ron Welman, and everything I'm hearing is that Danny's got another two years at least.

You are full of shit. State won’t make the NCAA with this crappy team. Good coach but terrible bigs.

Back