• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

I do agree it should be legal (minus the exploitation which seems pretty apparent here given the volume of services) but the guy's wife died a while back and he's dated again since.

More interesting, Adam Schefter said on SC that a source told him Kraft isn't the biggest name caught up in the sting. So that's interesting. Kraft is a huge name - who is bigger? Maybe an athlete type or politician. Maybe Mar-a-lago has a strip mall near by.

Yeah, all joking aside I think Donald is a better guess than Tiger since we know he's friends with Kraft. Not that friends always go get handies together but....yeah.

so lets see...1,500 a year divided by 365 since there were no days off....the answer is 4.1 per day. That's less than Moonz and Sailor while watching Trump's State of the union.

Last edited:
Kraft probably shouldn't have named one of the girls to introduce him at his Hall of Fame induction.

Hmmm, Michael Jordan appears to maintain a residence in Jupiter.

Yeah, I hate the Patrioits, but the dude wife died and he went to get a HJ at a rub and tug. Meh who cares.

Then find someone who's doing it voluntarily and not someone who's a victim of human trafficking.

Back