• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

Do you check references for your rub and tugs?

Never been in the market, so never had to.

I'd lay good odds that if they're working out of a massage parlor and don't speak english well, that they're victims of human trafficking.

D0BjA4AW0AAsBBt.jpg:large

Palma should have more to say, after bowling, darts, and pinball this is a topic that falls under his expertise.

So many questions, like what is he doing down in Jupiter that he feels the need for a low 5? Doesn't he have people on his payroll to do that for him ala Les Moonves? He has a house in Palm Beach (can't make this up). Also remember 2 years ago when his girlfriend gave birth, and he denied that he was the father, yet is still taking care of her and the baby. Dude has some stuff going on that we have no idea about.

Billionaires getting $79 table showers at a strip mall massage parlor astound me.

Yeah, I was about to say. I live in Stuart which is 20 minutes north of Jupiter. This ring is much larger than the one "spa" in Jupiter. It's been brewing this whole week but there are something like 4 locations in Martin County, the one in Jupiter, another few up in Vero Beach. Terrible situation. There are a lot of names still to come out. There are a lot of professional golfers that live in this area and as someone mentioned, Michael Jordan spends a good amount of time here. Until today, I didn't know that Kraft had any connection to the area. You'd think Kraft would be connected to the Jeff Epstein case down the road on Palm Beach if he was going to be implicated in something like this.

So many questions, like what is he doing down in Jupiter that he feels the need for a low 5? Doesn't he have people on his payroll to do that for him ala Les Moonves? He has a house in Palm Beach (can't make this up). Also remember 2 years ago when his girlfriend gave birth, and he denied that he was the father, yet is still taking care of her and the baby. Dude has some stuff going on that we have no idea about.

Billionaires getting $79 table showers at a strip mall massage parlor astound me.

This. And not just a billionaire but owner of one of the most successful sports franchises in history. I mean I'm watching him hold up he Lombardi trophy on TV right now. Rich, famous, Tom Brady's boss...there have to be plenty of reasonably decent (low self esteemed) women out there who would be willing to throw him a handy.

Yeah, I was about to say. I live in Stuart which is 20 minutes north of Jupiter. This ring is much larger than the one "spa" in Jupiter. It's been brewing this whole week but there are something like 4 locations in Martin County, the one in Jupiter, another few up in Vero Beach. Terrible situation. There are a lot of names still to come out. There are a lot of professional golfers that live in this area and as someone mentioned, Michael Jordan spends a good amount of time here. Until today, I didn't know that Kraft had any connection to the area. You'd think Kraft would be connected to the Jeff Epstein case down the road on Palm Beach if he was going to be implicated in something like this.
I believe they also mentioned that there were some in Orlando too.

I don't understand people with money. Probably why I don't have it myself.

The numbers of customers released so far don't make mathematical sense. If each woman had 1500 appointments per year, and there were half a dozen women working the location, that would be 9000 visits. There would have to be way more than 175 different customers. 175 PAGES of 25 names on each page is getting into the right ballpark - 4375 names.

Back