• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

The man's 77 and a widower. He should get a high five and an attaboy.

Yes. He has eared the right to receive sexual acts from women forced into sex trafficking that are highly likely to be minors. What a hero.

Don't wear your seatbelt on the way home and maybe we'll all get lucky.

Yes. He has eared the right to receive sexual acts from women forced into sex trafficking that are highly likely to be minors. What a hero.

Nah, that was just locker room talk !

The numbers of customers released so far don't make mathematical sense. If each woman had 1500 appointments per year, and there were half a dozen women working the location, that would be 9000 visits. There would have to be way more than 175 different customers. 175 PAGES of 25 names on each page is getting into the right ballpark - 4375 names.

I didn’t see anything that said they had the name of every person who ever went there. It’s 175 names during the investigation.

A new chapter for my book titled "What was he thinking".

The numbers of customers released so far don't make mathematical sense. If each woman had 1500 appointments per year, and there were half a dozen women working the location, that would be 9000 visits. There would have to be way more than 175 different customers. 175 PAGES of 25 names on each page is getting into the right ballpark - 4375 names.

Well I would hope they were not watching for an entire year before they made the bust, probably just a couple days.

Makes sense. Don’t know what the busy season is for Jupiter massage parlors.

It’s just a weird story. “I know Tom Brady” should be enough to get a handy up there. Why go to Jupiter, FL?

Makes sense. Don’t know what the busy season is for Jupiter massage parlors.

It’s just a weird story. “I know Tom Brady” should be enough to get a handy up there. Why go to Jupiter, FL?

He's not into masshole?

Speculate much? Hard to take the high horse when for all you know is the workers were there voluntarily, but merely performing illegal work. Perhaps wait for the facts to unfold so you don't get Smolleted.

Is that a bigger name than Kraft? Maybe it is but I'd say those are close at best.

Tiger's home is under an hour away although one would think he learned his (a?) lesson.
Lol, Rush Limbaugh has like 5x the name recognition as Kraft.

The only story here is a rich guy cops a handjob in a sleazy joint because he's such a cheap SOB. If you got the money get a real ho out of sight if that's your bag.

Back