• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

You said "fake news". You are hundreds of miles away as well.

I'm actually in Jupiter a lot in the winter. But you seem to have missed the point. I have no idea whether there was sex trafficking involved. You don't either. Neither does CNN. But you and CNN aren't afraid to just throw that out there.

All I know is these ladies are behind bars. If they were victims of sexual trafficking they will get there chance to say it. In the meantime, they are just victims of the Martin County Sheriff's office.

Elrod was innocent in your eyes.

Last edited:
Elko was innocent in your eyes.

Elko is innocent! He was a really good defensive coordinator for us and one of the highest paid defensive coordinators in the country for Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M!

Which MLB teams have spring training facilities in these areas?

Marlins & Cardinals in Jupiter together at Roger Dean Stadium. Astros & Nationals together in West Palm Beach at The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches.

Elko is innocent! He was a really good defensive coordinator for us and one of the highest paid defensive coordinators in the country for Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M!

Elrod my bad...

Didn't Richardson have to give up ownership of the Panthers for less than what Kraft is being accused of?

A man has needs even in his 70's

Hard to beat the smell of seaweed, the sound of Asian music, the anticipation of the tug, the post mortem regret, buyers remorse and walking out of the spa into the light of day in a strip mall. Quite addicting.

Last edited:
I'm actually in Jupiter a lot in the winter. But you seem to have missed the point. I have no idea whether there was sex trafficking involved. You don't either. Neither does CNN. But you and CNN aren't afraid to just throw that out there.

All I know is these ladies are behind bars. If they were victims of sexual trafficking they will get there chance to say it. In the meantime, they are just victims of the Martin County Sheriff's office.

Police directly say this was trafficking.

None of the women are behind bars. The men and the spa owners are.

Yeah only report is owners have charges. Don’t expect the Donald supporting crowd to understand that aspect of a rub and tug though.

What is this word accomplishing in this sentence? Have you ever paid indirectly for sex?

Everyone who has had sex has paid indirectly. Maybe you bought a dinner or a movie or a drink or some clothes or whatever.

It's inconceivable you couldn't understand this concept.

Everyone who has had sex has paid indirectly. Maybe you bought a dinner or a movie or a drink or some clothes or whatever.

It's inconceivable you couldn't understand this concept.

It's inconceivable that you can't imagine a world outside of your experience of it. You don't think two people have ever had sex without buying each other something first? What about a date where the couple goes Dutch? Or a relationship where one partner is the breadwinner and the other doesn't ever spend their own money? Or two friends that sleep together?

It's weird that you conceive of sex as something economic, an act that necessarily requires an exchange of payment, even if not pecuniary.

yxf8g9mtglr1ggh89lyn.jpg

Comet Ping Pong?

Back