• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

Everyone who has had sex has paid indirectly. Maybe you bought a dinner or a movie or a drink or some clothes or whatever.

It's inconceivable you couldn't understand this concept.

HOF bad take here

It's inconceivable that you can't imagine a world outside of your experience of it. You don't think two people have ever had sex without buying each other something first? What about a date where the couple goes Dutch? Or a relationship where one partner is the breadwinner and the other doesn't ever spend their own money? Or two friends that sleep together?

It's weird that you conceive of sex as something economic, an act that necessarily requires an exchange of payment, even if not pecuniary.
Has he never heard of a glory hole?

Everyone who has had sex has paid indirectly. Maybe you bought a dinner or a movie or a drink or some clothes or whatever.

So basically what you're saying is a long-term relationship is inconceivable to you?

I think the "toxic masculinity" phrase is about as overused as anyone, but damn if RJ is not one of the most misogynistic people I've ever interacted with, even if he's never struck me as particularly masculine. Not only does his statement indicate that he equates buying dinner or taking someone out as prepayment for the sex that follows, but he writes it from a view of someone who barely even considers the other person in that equation. "Everyone that has had sex has paid indirectly" ignores the other person in his fucked up dinner = sex equation completely, as if they aren't really having sex, just performing a job that he paid for. So cringe-worthy.

I think the "toxic masculinity" phrase is about as overused as anyone, but damn if RJ is not one of the most misogynistic people I've ever interacted with, even if he's never struck me as particularly masculine. Not only does his statement indicate that he equates buying dinner or taking someone out as prepayment for the sex that follows, but he writes it from a view of someone who barely even considers the other person in that equation. "Everyone that has had sex has paid indirectly" ignores the other person in his fucked up dinner = sex equation completely, as if they aren't really having sex, just performing a job that he paid for. So cringe-worthy.
Really strange dude.

it's just weird to triple down on an ancient, retrograde joke by trying to explain how humor is supposed to work

Is this a bigger deal than what Jim Irsay did? Irsay was originally charged with 4 felonies, but had it knocked down to 1 misdemeanor. Irsay was suspended for 6 games and fined. What Kraft did is a misdemeanor. There is no information to suggest that Kraft had any knowledge of the human trafficking aspect of the case, and is not being charged as such. Kraft appears to one of hundreds of men who engaged in these kinds of actions in the last several month. Its not an apples to apples comparison, but I am curious how people view this compared to Irsay.

Also before you say what Irsay did was a victim-less crime, I suggest you read the story about Kim Wundrum, who was a victim of Irsay's actions.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...hadow-life-indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay

Man, the crack staff at Orchids was ON it - bing bam boom and outta there.

See he was still doing rich guy things while trying to do common man slum things. Fly private jet to Jupiter for a hand job because there must be no hand job services in Kansas City.

I bet Whitehead didn't pay for sex

usatsi_7436524.0.jpg

Back