• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

See he was still doing rich guy things while trying to do common man slum things. Fly private jet to Jupiter for a hand job because there must be no hand job services in Kansas City.

well it was really cold in KC that day, wouldn't want cold hands touching you down there

I bet Whitehead didn't pay for sex

Much more than you can ever imagine...his ex-wife robbed him blind as treasurer of his publishing company. Her not telling him about the real revenues led him to going to jail for tax evasion.

He'd also buy lots of drinks for women...Hell, when I was living in the Marina with Golf Club, he'd use my apartment by Universal as a way to pick up women without his gf knowing about it.

usatsi_7436524.0.jpg

Sounds like Kraft was trying to be on the rise before game time. He was truly getting up for the game.

Much more than you can ever imagine...his ex-wife robbed him blind as treasurer of his publishing company. Her not telling him about the real revenues led him to going to jail for tax evasion.

He'd also buy lots of drinks for women...Hell, when I was living in the Marina with Golf Club, he'd use my apartment by Universal as a way to pick up women without his gf knowing about it.

So you lived in a marina that had an adjoining golf club, or you lived in a marina and one of your friends is named Golf Club ? I just can't follow your stories sometimes. I'm guessing the latter though.

So you lived in a marina that had an adjoining golf club, or you lived in a marina and one of your friends is named Golf Club ? I just can't follow your stories sometimes. I'm guessing the latter though.

I'm pretty sure he just pulls his stories straight from Mad Libs anyway.

So basically what you're saying is a long-term relationship is inconceivable to you?

Trump is in a long term relationship with his imported “wife”. Do you think she would let the big orange blob to touch her if she wasn’t being paid millions per the pre-nup? You haven’t seen gorgeous women married to ugly rich men? Heck, Kraft himself has a long time gf who is 38 and looks like his granddaughter.

Trump is in a long term relationship with his imported “wife”. Do you think she would let the big orange blob to touch her if she wasn’t being paid millions per the pre-nup? You haven’t seen gorgeous women married to ugly rich men? Heck, Kraft himself has a long time gf who is 38 and looks like his granddaughter.
How the hell did you manage to make this about Trump? Keep that shit where it belongs and let's get back to giving RJ shit.

Back