• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pats Owner Robert Kraft busted for soliciting prostitution - Twice

Going to an Asian sex parlor in Florida is about the most Yankee Trash move ever.

The white collar with a blue shirt look was gross enough, but this is just too good. You can't take the trash out of the Yankee.

super meh

should be legal

True. But from the story it seems like there is a human trafficking angle to this parlor's operations.

Walking through the Red Light District and talking to 'toots in the clubs of Phnom Penh disavowed any romantic or "cool" notions that I had about prostitution. Its rifled with exploitation. Maybe legalization solves some of those issues, but right now most people associated with are either desperate or evil.

yxf8g9mtglr1ggh89lyn.jpg

Last edited:
Going to an Asian sex parlor in Florida is about the most Yankee Trash move ever.

The white collar with a blue shirt look was gross enough, but this is just too good. You can't take the trash out of the Yankee.

You also can’t take the constant projection out of Southerners.

I am calling OJ and we will go look for the real Johns...... If the condom doesnt fit, you must acquit....

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate the Patrioits, but the dude wife died and he went to get a HJ at a rub and tug. Meh who cares.

Back