• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brad White promoted to Kentucky DC

That's awesome. What a promotion. I was just talking to him last summer about moving to Lexington and what his expectations were for the season. This was not on his list. Also, it's nice to know that his family are alumni of the Almost Gold tailgate.

Great news for a great guy.

I have two funny memories of his during the 2006 season. He was part of our group for the Ole Miss game. He has never tailgated before. He had a blast flipping burgers. Had dinner with him at The Landing the night before the ACCCG. He was taking it all in and said “This is great and all but I wish it was ‘The Time Was Then’ instead.”

Great guy.

As an aside The Landing is about to get torn down. The city and it’s owners just settled a big legal fight with the city agreeing to buy the owners out of their ground lease.

Back