• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

5 games left after today for Manning

berneses

Reaction score
Boy he sucks! This will be the longest 3 weeks of my life.

Manning should and will get another year. Team is young and right on the cusp. Really need to ride this out.

Manning should and will get another year. Team is young and right on the cusp. Really need to ride this out.

If State missing the tournament, you will have Danny Manning to thank. Suck on that.

Can't wait for him to be gone as I think his ceiling is the last 4, but grudgingly admit we look like a basketball team the last few games. And still playing w passion.

Sarr was just rounding the corner. Hope he gets back for the last 5.

Can't wait for him to be gone as I think his ceiling is the last 4, but grudgingly admit we look like a basketball team the last few games. And still playing w passion.

Lol.

Last 6 games:

Lost by 27 to Clemson (while only scoring 37 total)
Beat Pitt by 2
Lost by 22 to FSU
Lost by 38 to UNC
Beat ND by 7
Lost by 20 to NCSU

Last edited:
Lol.

Last 6 games:

Lost by 27 to Clemson (while only scoring 37 total)
Beat Pitt by 2
Lost by 22 to FSU
Lost by 38 to UNC
Beat ND by 7
Lost by 20 to NCSU

As the saying goes, 2 out of 5 ain't bad. At least with a giant donk for a coach.

Did we score in the first five minutes yesterday? Getting pummeled in the face by my 1.5 year old seemed like a better use of my time than watching this joke of a program.

LOWF all over this post. I think Manning has at least 15 games left.

4 in the regular season
5 in the ACC tournament
6 in the NCAA tournament

So I was watching a part of the replay last night on ESPNU, and I particularly loved the commentary after we went down big early: "A lot of times when Wake has gotten punched this year, they have just stayed on the mat and been unable to get back up. It's good to see them fight back for once."

I had always laughed when announcers say things like "this team will not quit. They just keep playing until the final buzzer" and I would think "Well of course. Who quits in the middle of a game they love to play?" I now have my answer: Danny Manning's teams. Danny Manning's teams just get punched and stay down.

Back