• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Men’s Basketball Program

totally sucks. we have like 3 1/2 ACC level players on this team and a high school coach.

I think we have 6-7 ACC players. Not all are starters but players who could become quality acc players. We have freshmen who should be playing behind upperclassmen. We lack quality depth at 4 & 5

I think we have 6-7 ACC players. Not all are starters but players who could become quality acc players. We have freshmen who should be playing behind upperclassmen. We lack quality depth at 4 & 5

Not all? I'd say one or two are starters. On an average team.

It's impossible to say. Manning makes even 5 star players look bad.

TITCR. He made Collins look like the 19th best player in a draft class in which he’s now the leading rebounder and second leading scorer.

TITCR. He made Collins look like the 19th best player in a draft class in which he’s now the leading rebounder and second leading scorer.

This is so damning of Manning as a coach.

None would be starters on any of the top 3 teams

Indeed! And as posted on another thread, Collins has the third highest performance rating in ESPN's database, topped only by Zion and Olynyk.

And all we got was a lousy trip to Dayton

We had a player airball a free throw tonight. Let that sink in.

Ish once missed the rim wide right. I’m not blaming that on Skip or Dino. Wright had a pretty good game tonight. With some help on his shot by a shooting coach, some added strength and a haircut, he could be a solid ACC player.

I dislike Manning's coaching with the best of them, but trying to use Collins' (alleged lack of) development as an example is misguided.

Don't know if it's a lack of development argument, but it definitely can be a lack of recognition argument. Dude shoulda been a no-brainer ACC POY but wasn't because we finished in 10th place, thanks to Danny

Don't know if it's a lack of development argument, but it definitely can be a lack of recognition argument. Dude shoulda been a no-brainer ACC POY but wasn't because we finished in 10th place, thanks to Danny

Our Danny high water mark! :tard:

How low will be the low water mark? Subterranean of course, but will Danny eclipse his total for most losses with 21? Seems likely. A win over Miami tomorrow could spoil the (pity) party though eh?

And man, how demoralized can a fan base be when a game thread on a weekend gets all of about 5 pages of discourse? Didn't count the first two since it was mostly pre-game blather and discussion. WOW. Even when we sucked under Bzzdoofus it seemed like we still got to 13, 14 pages or so.

Rock bottom here we come! Oh Heavens Yes!! #screwyouRon

Back