• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 2 - Tuesday 7 pm - Regional Sports Network

Brandon can play for me any day, an undersized, modestly talented warrior. I found out he had the flu for the unc game when he was 0-12 and played only because Hoard was suspended for part of the game. Still think Manning had little to do with this but congrats to the kids for a gutty and ugly win

I only saw part of the 2nd half; but Brandon seemed to be playing much smarter and under control. His play at the end on both offense and defense was very good. Kid deserved a good night.

Either GT or BC will end with at least 5 wins. Miami has Pitt left on it's schedule, so probably getting 5 wins.

I only saw part of the 2nd half; but Brandon seemed to be playing much smarter and under control. His play at the end on both offense and defense was very good. Kid deserved a good night.

Brandon definitely showing maturity and control while maintaining high intensity. It's tough to learn that basketball is close to 50/50. Keep the other team under 50% success on their plays. Get your team over 50% success on their plays. Usually a formula for success.

It worries about 98% of WF fans.

Yes, it concerns us all. But Bud seems to have a one track mind/posting habit regarding this subject. Within a few weeks we will all finally know the fate of our beloved program.

Good for the kids. And of course makes Ron's sales job to Shaka that much easier. Boom.

Add Crawford, Moore and Woods to this team and take away Johnson and Smart = a 20+ win team with a good coach.

If this game is the reason we retain Manning, we have institutional problems that losing to Miami won't solve. 100% glad we won.

Agree, but Manning is retained because of this game, it wasn’t actually because of this games and was going to happen anyway.

Add Crawford, Moore and Woods to this team and take away Johnson and Smart = a 20+ win team with a good coach.

Probably a 20 win team with any coach. It’s the main reason I’m ready for a change. Those guys didn’t just happen to leave in a vacuum, Crawford and Moore especially. Experienced leaders just quit on their senior year with a 5* recruit coming in. That’s real bad.

I feel like these types of games typically go against us... Crazy chart.

51feaf7495f5c85f7f29855bc6b969cd.jpg

This game should in NO WAY affect the decision on Manning. The decision should have been made after the Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb games as well as some embarrassingly pitiful drubbings at the hands of most ACC teams. Yeah we beat Miami, Pitt, and ND (who are horrible) but State is the only win against at least a middling level team and they are barely that

I watched the second half till Mucius threw the ball out of bounds off Johnson's hands with 2:04 left and down 8 points. Switched back to the Va Tech/Duke game at that point. Not ashamed.

This game should in NO WAY affect the decision on Manning. The decision should have been made after the Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb games as well as some embarrassingly pitiful drubbings at the hands of most ACC teams. Yeah we beat Miami, Pitt, and ND (who are horrible) but State is the only win against at least a middling level team and they are barely that

We will finish the season out with a few more pitiful drubbings.

We will finish the season out with a few more pitiful drubbings.

Yup. We have #38 at home, #3 away and #18 at home to finish out the season. The last time we played a team in the 30's, Clemson, we got hammered.

Back