• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 2 - Tuesday 7 pm - Regional Sports Network

It was not so long ago these game threads would be 25/35 pages deep

Can we call the ones that aren’t posting now posers/fair weather fans in 2054 when manning finally dies on wake sideline and people come back and we are still here?

Wonderful run on sentence there

No competent coach would have let Lykes get off another three after he hit 3 in a row. The little fucker hit 7 in a row, all wide open.

It was not so long ago these game threads would be 25/35 pages deep
Even through the Bz era, the game threads were routinely 30 pages deep.

Boards are dying and the program is certainly dying.

Smart with a jumper is not the “smart” play

See what I did there

jfj9ef.jpg

Outside of supposedly coaching up big men, what's supposed to be DM's strength? I thought defense, but that can't be it with the multiple 90+ games yielded. Even during his best year, Wake had no D. It's also clearly not offense given the poor flow on offense each night and multiple sub-40% shooting nights. Is there any signs of success? What could Ron point to at this juncture to show DM has the team on the right course? A below double digits loss to a bottom dweller of the ACC at home?

Not entirely true. Just looked up the Wake Forest/Miami game thread from the last season of Bz (early March 2014) and there were 7 pages during the game and 11 total.

And that was the game right after we beat Duke.

I mean, I agree with the 2nd part of your post... But people were very done w/ Bz and apathetic to the situation then, as well.

There could still be a lot of “lurkers”. I rarely post, but have been following this “group” on the Old Boards since the Prosser Era

Back