• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 2 - Tuesday 7 pm - Regional Sports Network

WF and Duke... two programs headed in opposite directions..🤪

5-2 on Tuesdays...

9-2 against Miami at home...

May have sealed Laranaga’s fate..

The Joel, where coaches’ careers end...

You are all welcome.

I took wake straight up for a hundo. Just because it’s a Tuesday and Miami usually sucks inside the Joel. Great night! Thanks to Miami for going into “wake forest mode” in crunch time and big thanks to lil Chill for being a hero along with chaundee’s usual Performance against Florida teams.

Brandon can play for me any day, an undersized, modestly talented warrior. I found out he had the flu for the unc game when he was 0-12 and played only because Hoard was suspended for part of the game. Still think Manning had little to do with this but congrats to the kids for a gutty and ugly win

Complete reversal of late. Happy for the team, but nervous this might buy DM another year.
Eh, we just finally got a few of the bad teams at our house. We've been absolutely embarrassed more than not over the last few games.

Yeah, doubt this makes a difference. We should win at home against the worst team (not counting us) in the league. The decision has been made already, IMO.

Did to someone else what they usually do to us.

Miami no field goals for more than 10 minutes.

Wake actually played good defense for the last 25 seconds of the game. No fouls. Got the ball out of Lykes' hands. Forced a bad attempt.

Yeah, doubt this makes a difference. We should win at home against the worst team (not counting us) in the league. The decision has been made already, IMO.

This. Shaka's back on the radar! :thumbsup:

Did to someone else what they usually do to us.

Miami no field goals for more than 10 minutes.

That would go along with a comment from Evan early in the broadcast that Miami has trouble in the last 10 minutes of games because they play so few guys. They wear down just enough.

Brandon can play for me any day, an undersized, modestly talented warrior. I found out he had the flu for the unc game when he was 0-12 and played only because Hoard was suspended for part of the game. Still think Manning had little to do with this but congrats to the kids for a gutty and ugly win

Don't the guys get flu shots? WFU Med should do better.

Scattered the chairs on the Titanic a bit. A couple of more wins, no main players leave, and you never know the coaching results. Guys seemed to enjoy generating the comeback. Satisfying for them.

Back