• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning has Wake back on track!

Brangus

Reaction score
920x920.jpg

Four wins by twelve total points over teams with a combined ACC record of 17-42

After this big win, has our win probability against Duke increased? Are we up to 0.5% now? Maybe 0.75%

After this big win, has our win probability against Duke increased? Are we up to 0.5% now? Maybe 0.75%

Virginia Tech took Duke last night. What has VT got that we don't have? Oh, I forgot. VT has won 22 games.

I'm afraid that Danny will be around next year. :rulz:

Much like the end of 2014, Wake has a huge choice to make. I still think Jeff should have gotten one more year, considering the progress that had been made. I really think that Wake needs to let Danny coach next year, simply because this team is so young. And plus, he took Wake to the tournament a few years back. Dont start over now, stick it through.

The game was a glorified pick up game. There was no intensity at all.

Bad bad basketball and we happened to watch Miami pull a Wake.

Much like the end of 2014, Wake has a huge choice to make. I still think Jeff should have gotten one more year, considering the progress that had been made. I really think that Wake needs to let Danny coach next year, simply because this team is so young. And plus, he took Wake to the tournament a few years back. Dont start over now, stick it through.

I’m certain other Wolfpack fans and the rest of the ACC would agree with you.

Yes!!

Guys, it's all about the culture. Think about it - out of the 12 guys that Danny recruited his first 3 years, 2 will graduate with a Wake diploma after next season (Wilbekin & Childress). We did send 1 to the NBA and what 2 to Europe and another to the G-league. So, we've done a great job getting guys ready for the "pros". And after that, only 50% left. Who cares about wins and losses when you can have an environment like this? Doing it the right way, baby!! #itsaboutthesocks.

It's possible the year after next, we could actually have 2 guys graduating in 1 class!! Progress at its finest.

Back