• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Travel Photo Thread

Sullivans Island double rainbow from Saturday evening. My wife took the pic with her iPhone so it's not the greatest quality.

2isgm7p.jpg

Ever notice in a double rainbow the colors are always reversed?

hiking in alaska. this pic is between seward and anchorage just outside of moose pass.

IMG_0745.JPG

Just got back from a backpacking trip in western Idaho near Hells Canyon. Absolutely beautiful. Thought I'd post a few photos and see if we can get this thread moving again.

7672369300_8472fe1514_z.jpg

7672298250_6bc10de0d5_z.jpg

7672232486_d8b4610b8b_z.jpg

7672282554_1e1faef4cc_z.jpg

7672295352_6c9349f6a2_z.jpg

7672305986_5b90e7d507_z.jpg

7672291468_bf1ddcd5e5_z.jpg

7672381108_e5b63c5556_z.jpg

awesome. this is why i want to move to portland.

northwest glacier i believe:

IMG_0670.JPG

i love sea lions:

IMG_0653.JPG

view from resurrection bay toward the kenai fjords:

IMG_0643.JPG

humpback:

IMG_0512.JPG

i'm about to have a few photos to add from smith rock state park.... gorgeous (albeit hot) day down there.

IMG_1078.jpg

Kangaroo. Poor girl was a little bit sick.

IMG_1079.jpg

The Gorge

IMG_1080.jpg

Again, The Gorge

IMG_1081.jpg

We saw both Monotremes in this area within 20 minutes of each other at night here... was incredible.

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

Kuala marks can be seen on the tree.

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

One of the guys from the trip.

Damn good pics man.

There's about 4,000 more. Some are on my facebook but the quality sucks since, you know, its facebook. But when I get the rest of them off my buddies laptop I'll share some of the better ones.

Damn, some of y'all take some damn good pics.

I just got back from Iceland and am trying to figure out how to get them on here.

And as to the guy in the green shirt sitting on the edge of that cliff deal, no fucking way in hell. I would have shit my pants getting halfway there.

You can either host them on another site, and use the insert image feature (the picture looking thing to the right of the icon with the world and the red X), or go advanced and upload them via "manage attachments". You'd have to do that from a computer though.

You can either host them on another site, and use the insert image feature (the picture looking thing to the right of the icon with the world and the red X), or go advanced and upload them via "manage attachments". You'd have to do that from a computer though.

Thanks. I remember you tried to help me last year. You would think coming from an engineering school, this would not be the challenge that it is for me. The one's we take with the digital camera are easy. My cell phone ones are the problem, and we only have cell phone ones from this trp.

What I normally do is email the photo to myself. then load it on tinypic or something like that.

Damn, some of y'all take some damn good pics.

I just got back from Iceland and am trying to figure out how to get them on here.

And as to the guy in the green shirt sitting on the edge of that cliff deal, no fucking way in hell. I would have shit my pants getting halfway there.

Denver.. did you go to Iceland with a guy named Andy?

Back