• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Syracuse Orange - Saturday Noon - RAYCOM

Down 25 at home in year 5, after the announcers called our defense a layup drill in the 2nd half. Yup, I can't wait to see the ESPN update saying Danny is fired.

I don’t think we’ve scored in the last 7min free throws might break it

lol. Score is right about where we expected. There looks to be more orange in there than gold. Thanks Danny... our fucking house is overrun with northern assholes

Looks like we made some really solid halftime adjustments

People still thinking Jaylen is going to be a first round draft pick? Looks like a d leaguer to me, he doesn’t have a good enough jump shot to translate to the NBA.

Ha, announcer just said it was a 5 point game, 45-40, a few minutes into the 2nd half. Now it's 67-39. So they've scored 22 and we lost a point over the past 12+ minutes. Amazing.

This has a non zero chance of beating the UNC game for the worst home loss ever.

I still think this team is a coach away from 17 wins, but we are definitely several players away from the NCAAT.

Lmao. Fan of the game is a Syracuse fan.

Back