• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Syracuse Orange - Saturday Noon - RAYCOM

Racer, I thought you were going to be a little more restrained in your attacks but frankly it appears that my seat did have some effect if reports are correct that Wellman is out and Currie in, Manning will be gone in two weeks I would assume and hopefully a good hire will occur. Unfortunately, I will assume whoever is brought in you will have a complaint about them.

Racer, I thought you were going to be a little more restrained in your attacks but frankly it appears that my seat did have some effect if reports are correct that Wellman is out and Currie in, Manning will be gone in two weeks I would assume and hopefully a good hire will occur. Unfortunately, I will assume whoever is brought in you will have a complaint about them.
Lol. So suddenly you've gone from the biggest aplogist to one of the influencers of Wellman's forced retirement. Thanks, I guess. 6-7 years late, but I'm sure you've enjoyed watching the program and fan base burn to the ground while sitting at Wellman's feet.

8 page game thread but 17 pages and still counting for Wellman getting shitcanned.

We're going to be good again! :thumbsup:

Just another god awful stat line from our point guard.

35 minutes, 5 points, 1-8 field goals, 1-5 three-pointers, 3 assists, 2 turnovers

Back