• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Sports Fan Survey: 2019 Pulse of the Fanbase

DeacFan03

Reaction score
Hey Deacs, Blogger So Dear just released the annual Pulse of the Fanbase Survey that looks to hear Wake Forest fans’ opinions on a variety of topics. It takes around 3-4 minutes to complete and I’ll write up an in-depth feature article next week revealing the insights and overall results. Here’s the link to the survey, and really appreciate all the feedback from Deacon Nation this year.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFPulseOfTheFanbase2019

Hey Deacs, Blogger So Dear just released the annual Pulse of the Fanbase Survey that looks to hear Wake Forest fans’ opinions on a variety of topics. It takes around 3-4 minutes to complete and I’ll write up an in-depth feature article next week revealing the insights and overall results. Here’s the link to the survey, and really appreciate all the feedback from Deacon Nation this year.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFPulseOfTheFanbase2019

The last question could have used an additional option. I am not a student or alum or a parent. But I am the son of a Wake grad and have lived and breathed Wake Forest athletics for my entire life. I don't think Wake Forest Fan is an adequate description.

Would “Wake Forest family” suffice?

It’s a solid survey. Not sure how I missed the previous two.

The last question could have used an additional option. I am not a student or alum or a parent. But I am the son of a Wake grad and have lived and breathed Wake Forest athletics for my entire life. I don't think Wake Forest Fan is an adequate description.

Definitely worthy of a change for next year’s survey. Will add that in as an option. Appreciate you taking the time to take it man

Would like an option to roll the quad when awful hires are finally let go.

Seems way more important for Wake than anything except post season victories.

Back