• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impressed with this team

Deacon93

Reaction score
Pretty impresssd with these players after getting their ass beat on a consistent basis, they keep their composure. If I were playing on this team, I would have gotten multiple techs this season, probably thrown out and have gotten several good cheap shots in with all my frustrations! Guess I have more fire than most!

Pretty impresssd with these players after getting their ass beat on a consistent basis, they keep their composure. If I were playing on this team, I would have gotten multiple techs this season, probably thrown out and have gotten several good cheap shots in with all my frustrations! Guess I have more fire than most!

Maybe you care about being humiliated over and over.

At this point no one expects a win. It would be like Prairie View playing against an ACC team. If you lose, no need to get upset. There are no expectations.

Pretty sure Danny does not expect this team to even hang around against good teams.

As stated on the game thread, team just quit today at about the 9 minute mark in second half, like all fight left and spent rest of game barely goin through the motions, sad to see

No, actually they appeared to quit on there coach, Manningwas still trying to coach but players were not even acting like they were listening.
Given that his offensive game plan was to get the ball to the corners and his defensive plan was for our players to "stay in front of their man", I don't blame them for tuning out. The guy is a basketball moron.

Me too. I’m impressed with how we struggle to stay within 25 points of NCAA bubble quality teams

No, actually they appeared to quit on there coach, Manningwas still trying to coach but players were not even acting like they were listening.

Bullshit. He hasn't coached a bit in months so they probably had no idea what he was saying.

Bullshit. He hasn't coached a bit in months so they probably had no idea what he was saying.
Sorry sportsmed, I sit right across from wake bench and he(manning) spends a large portion of the game giving vocal instructions to the players, has done so all season. Now whether his instructions are worth anything is a relevant point for discussion. For me I feel like I need some commendation because I have been there for every home game this year and suffered more than most.

So the original poster is impressed with how well our team takes regular beatings?

Sorry sportsmed, I sit right across from wake bench and he(manning) spends a large portion of the game giving vocal instructions to the players, has done so all season. Now whether his instructions are worth anything is a relevant point for discussion. For me I feel like I need some commendation because I have been there for every home game this year and suffered more than most.
People still watch this shitshow? And in person?

No, they aren't worth anything. We know because we hear him repeat them in the post game pressers and they're either useless or offensive.

Are you trolling? Because now you've talked about your seat at the table and your seat at the arena, and both forms of support have contributed to this massive mess and the slowness with which it has approached a turnaround.

Back