• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

3 games left

berneses

Reaction score
Three games left for Dopey. Our next coach should be shot on the spot if he utters the words "we need to stay in front of our man on defense."

Today's second half was just pathetic! 'nuff said.

Given the poor quality of the bottom of the ACC, I'd say it's 50/50 we win on day one of the ACCT.

Given the poor quality of the bottom of the ACC, I'd say it's 50/50 we win on day one of the ACCT.
There are several teams that WF could possibly beat. However, Danny Manning is the coach of only 1 team. I give the Deacs a 10% chance to win in the opening round.

We've actually beaten Pitt, ND and Miami. We aren't likely to play Pitt and ND and Miami looked bad. BC really should have beaten them so certainly possible. GT we looked terrible but it was in Atlanta and even our good teams have looked bad in Atlanta, historically.

We all know Danny isn't coaching them up, so I'm not sure how he has an impact outside of maybe 'resting' the guy that's made 3 shots in a row.

There's no one in the conference that we'd be a pick-um against on a neutral court. They are bad. We are next level awful.

We sit at 189 in KP. Next worst team is GT at 112. BC 99, Pitt 95, ND 86, Miami 70. Similar results in Sagarin, NET, BPI.

We've actually beaten Pitt, ND and Miami. We aren't likely to play Pitt and ND and Miami looked bad. BC really should have beaten them so certainly possible. GT we looked terrible but it was in Atlanta and even our good teams have looked bad in Atlanta, historically.

We all know Danny isn't coaching them up, so I'm not sure how he has an impact outside of maybe 'resting' the guy that's made 3 shots in a row.

After they let the game get away from them on Tuesday, there is no way we are beating Miami in the Tourney.

WF has lost every post season tournament game they've played since Manning has been titled "head men's basketball coach". Why would this year be any different?

WF has lost every post season tournament game they've played since Manning has been titled "head men's basketball coach". Why would this year be any different?

They beat BC in the first round of the ACC Tournament two years ago.

They beat BC in the first round of the ACC Tournament two years ago.

You're right, that was our glory year and the year BC went 2-17 in conference. A major accomplishment in the Manning portfolio. Still doesn't answer the last question, though.

Back