• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House Investigations: Impeachment inquiry is officially on

“I will withhold the aid money unless you give me dirt on Biden”

McConnell’s face must have sagged another inch realizing he’ll have to run cover on that bullshit.

The underlying question about today is how would Trump know the identity of the whistleblower? To share his identity is a crime.

WTF? Who cares if Trump, Barr and the other criminals break another law?

Normally I’d say he probably doesn’t know the identity and is just making shit up about the whistleblower being partisan but then who really knows these days. It’s just as likely that Barr slithered straight to the Oval Office once he got the info.

“I will withhold the aid money unless you give me dirt on Biden”

McConnell’s face must have sagged another inch realizing he’ll have to run cover on that bullshit.

Why would he need to run cover on that? He could just say, “of course we did that, why wouldn’t we?” Which bloc of their voters turn on them?

The President of the United States is a traitor.

Last edited:
Respect, welcome to traitor realization. Late is OK. :)

I've known it for awhile now. Why he isn't being impeached for Obstruction is beyond me. Hopefully, Nancy and the Democrats grow a pair. I'm not holding my breath.

I have no doubt that Trump didn't and still doesn't understand why that is wrong and illegal. He has no fucking clue what he is doing and just carries himself like he is the star of a movie who is made of Teflon.

It works because his dipshit 'fans' think the presidency is like a movie where their protagonist is made of Teflon and walks through gunfire unscathed and saves the country and gets the girl no matter the rules or anything.

I blame Hollywood.

Vote so we can work with Republicans to restrict the power of the Democrat president.

House Investigations: Mnuchin breaks anti-corruption law, won’t release Trumps taxes

Pelosi should have her gavel taken if she doesn’t start impeachment proceedings by October.

Pelosi should have her gavel taken if she doesn’t start impeachment proceedings by October.

Think they had that chance last year and everyone lapped up her profile as the one to lead Democrats.

Him going after Biden’s son and being caught should be the game changer

The only thing that is really going to be a game changer is Trump losing and not have the power of the presidency to protect him. His cult fanbase will be howling then.

Back