• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House Investigations: Impeachment inquiry is officially on

Certainly not going to buy any more of you and Dems Bullshit.

You have zero self-awareness. 2 years of screaming about Mueller and then when it appears it’s going to be a zeroberder you whip up more hysteria and flailing.

It all leads to MAGA till 2024. Common sense people see straight through these plots of sore losers. Dems are self-destructing all over again..

You keep saying this like you actually believe it. The bet is still open. Name the terms, or prove yourself to be the cowardly, loud-mouthed piece of shit with no real faith in your convictions that we all know you to be.

Checks and balances only matter when Democrats are in the White House

Solid stall tactic, then goes to court, it’s like we a reliving Nixon.

Preparing articles of impeachment is a legislative purpose.
Identifying and preventing Russian election interference and collusion is a legislative purpose
Identifying and preventing false statement on security clearances is a legislative purpose.

I don't know that they need to identify legislative purposes, but I don't doubt they will be able to (and likely have) identified several.

Preparing articles of impeachment is a legislative purpose.
Identifying and preventing Russian election interference and collusion is a legislative purpose
Identifying and preventing false statement on security clearances is a legislative purpose.

I don't know that they need to identify legislative purposes, but I don't doubt they will be able to (and likely have) identified several.

#NotMyLegislativePurpose

You keep saying this like you actually believe it. The bet is still open. Name the terms, or prove yourself to be the cowardly, loud-mouthed piece of shit with no real faith in your convictions that we all know you to be.

Shut up punk

Mueller couldn’t do it..two years and you believe Schitt will come up with “the goods”

Hahahaha..you bunch of frauds

a coward just like the president

Sure. I have already proven you have no real money to gamble with and I don’t think i’ll depend on a 3rd party gifting from Occasional Cortex to fill your wallets

Sure. I have already proven you have no real money to gamble with and I don’t think i’ll depend on a 3rd party gifting from Occasional Cortex to fill your wallets

You've proven nothing, excerpt for the fact that somehow your extremely limited intellect manages to dwarf the size of your testicles. You've been given the opportunity to name the any stipulations for the bet that you want, and even though you refuse to do so, you continue to posture that the fake tough guy you are. Racer proved it years ago, and nothing has changed. You're still a cowardly little bitch, who contributes little to society, and even less to this board.

Look, it’s a Mako snark..

Keep lurching left you political-ignorant.

No impeachment...just lots of substantiated charges of criminal acts...then put their asses in jail in 2021...

Back