• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House Investigations: Impeachment inquiry is officially on

He's not the problem, it's the single mother using her govt cheese money on a bottle of wine!

The NYT and Tunnels Left are late to the party (again) on this one.

Rachel Maddow had Trump's tax returns 2 years ago.

what do you want them to say? that trump is right about the goofy ass tax code?

Sure. That his contention is he didn't really lose money, it's just a game. They're the resident real estate and tax know-it-alls.

what do you want them to say? that trump is right about the goofy ass tax code?

Yeah, losing a shitload of money and not paying taxes is not exactly necessarily against the law.

Agree with the earlier post that the interest income from out of nowhere is a bit eyebrow raising, but interest rates were at 15% in the 1980's and he could have been recognizing those gains.

bym is just jealous that ChrisL has part-time tax experts working for him that pull down six figure salaries in Greensboro.

Republicans are unreasonable taxaphobes and will applaud this move by Trump. They want to tax labor and not tax capital. They’re fucking idiots because it doesn’t trickle down and 99.9% of them are labor.

Sure. That his contention is he didn't really lose money, it's just a game. They're the resident real estate and tax know-it-alls.

I'm still not sure what you want me to say or how it confirms your world view, but yeah, rich people and big corporations don't pay taxes at a very high rate. People have been speculating that Trump has multiple years that he didn't pay taxes for quite some time.

Seems like the tax laws were written for wealthy people to do this sort of thing and for accountants to get paid to help them do it. Trump just did it to an extreme.

I would gladly support the Dems addressing that so we can stop socializing losses for the wealthiest Americans.

A question for the lawyers - If there is an ongoing crime does the statute of limitations run out? Or can you only charge the recent crimes in this scheme?

Back