• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House Investigations: Impeachment inquiry is officially on

And Pelosi needs to stop dragging her feet on impeachment. Her party is going to start revolting sooner rather than later.

Yet today (or maybe yesterday) AOC came out in support of Pelosi’s strategy.

Yet today (or maybe yesterday) AOC came out in support of Pelosi’s strategy.

She gave an interview yesterday that was very much the opposite of that. She said she respects Pelosi is trying to bring the party together but also reiterated her call for impeachment and said that failure to impeach now is a neglect of due process and that failing to impeach when there is due cause is a politically motivated move.

I'm beginning to think that the whole "being audited" excuse was a bunch of horse hockey.

61115137.jpg

[Republicans] Everybody knows he's a terrible person, but look what he has done for America! [/Republicans]

I had a former co-worker and diehard Trumpite say something similar to me just this week on facebook. It was basically "I don't really care about all that social stuff (a lie, he doesn't like minorities, and gays in particular), but what I care about is my family, the economy, jobs, etc. Markets are up, there's plenty of jobs, things are booming. I think Democrats really need to go back to 1750 when they owned all the slaves and see how their current reality of whining on social media about our great president is just childish." Not his exact words, but pretty close. Of course, they're weren't any Democrats (or Republicans) in 1750 as we were still a part of Great Britain, and he doesn't make any sense (he was about as dumb in person, imo), but this does give a pretty accurate take on typical Trumpite views. He's a big Southern Baptist, btw, or at least he used to be.

Silly little red lubette thinking people have to follow the law.

House Investigations: Mnuchin breaks anti-corruption law, won’t release Trumps taxes

“Unconstitutional impeachment?”

Conservatives are just making shit up now. So if the Constitution lays out a process and that specific process ends with a result conservative justices don’t like, they can just void that process.

Seems like that logic would hold for President elections as well.

“Unconstitutional impeachment?”

Conservatives are just making shit up now. So if the Constitution lays out a process and that specific process ends with a result conservative justices don’t like, they can just void that process.

Seems like that logic would hold for President elections as well.

Roberts is about to be who we knew he was all along.

Barr overrules Mueller.
DOJ overrules court orders.
White House ignores congressional subpoenas.

Republicans are above the law.

Congratulations.

Last edited:
Back