• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

Unbelievable ending.

Nevertheless, very proud of the team for the way they played and hung in till the end.
Coulda, shoulda won it.

Interesting last possession. God, I wish this game hadn't randomly been on at the gym.

Very contested shot by Childress, heartbreaking and well defended miss by Brown.

Sigh.

The Chaundee miss is the one that hurts, but it's the complete lack of any plan or play call resulting in a Childress jacked up airball, for probably the 10th time this year, that really lost this game.

The Chaundee miss is the one that hurts, but it's the complete lack of any plan or play call resulting in a Childress jacked up airball, for probably the 10th time this year, that really lost this game.

Yep

Our KenPom ranking about to go up by like 15, though!

I don't even care. Such a weird place to be.

Predictable wf ending. I take solace in the fast it was a meaningless game that I didn’t care about.

That last play is a perfect microcosm of the last 9 years of wake basketball

I agree with not using it. Really do you trust what manning would draw up? And on top of it they would’ve been able to set up their defense.

I think they were saving it in case it was almost a 5 second call, but have to get a better shot than the junk Brandon threw up.

I don't even care. Such a weird place to be.

Me too. In a strange way I'm more optimistic than I've ever been after a loss like this. There's just no fucking way Wake can continue to be this unlucky for much longer. If I stay healthy I might witness some good years yet.

Kudos to the kids on the effort, but holy crap was Duke terrible tonight. Almost any other team would have beaten them - and probably badly. And it is so amazing how many stupid things we do. Barrett was their only offense, yet we continuously let him get inside the lane. How would you not just double him on the perimeter and force him to get rid of the ball.

Back