• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

Don't want to kick a guy when he is down; but coaching trains decision-making in different situations. Duke played poorly but not due to bad decision-making. They just missed make-able shots. We missed shots we never should have taken.

There is no god.

No there is, he just hates Wake Forest for whatever reason. Take today for example: 2 heartbreaking losses in baseball and basketball on the same night. Every 20 years or so he throws us a bone to keep us coming back for more pain.

Really sums up why Manning should be fired. This team has some decent pieces but more often than not looks totally clueless when it comes to execution.

That's the Manning MO. You can't foul out on the bench.

You can get cold as hell and never get back into the flow of the game.

Foul trouble is what coaches make of it.

we actually ended up running a nice play at the end, not sure why chill pulled up for the off balance 3 instead of continuing down the open lane

Danny had the opportunity to use the last timeout and chose not to. Maybe he knows he had nothing to add? Still, most competent coaches take the TO.

That was such a Wake Forest way to lose.
[IMG]

My Creamy wife actually cried after that one. She never gives a shit but she shed tears. Fuck you Dook

Hindsight is 20/20 but when Chill watches the replay he’s going to be kicking himself when he sees a open lane for an easy floater, or a dump off to the open man if Barrett closed in on him. Not his fault though, not the greatest shot but not a horrible one, couple inches to the right and it goes in

Look forward to a coach who has the respect of the refs

IMO it was the right call not to take the TO. If you take it you have Manning setting up a play while K is setting up the defense - who would you bet on?

I thought Brandon had a chance to turn the corner instead of pulling up. I would have liked to see him turn and drive in to take a 10 foot teardrop instead of the contested off-balance 3.

IMO it was the right call not to take the TO. If you take it you have Manning setting up a play while K is setting up the defense - who would you bet on?

I thought Brandon had a chance to turn the corner instead of pulling up. I would have liked to see him turn and drive in to take a 10 foot teardrop instead of the contested off-balance 3.

Yeah he should’ve drove the ball, maybe get a better look, foul or dump off to an open teammate. Maybe he thought he didn’t have enough time?

Brandon had a great game but you have to make a better decision in that situation. That was a very Bryant Crawford-esque play by Brandon IMO.

Coach K doesn't do diddly poo anymore. He wins games solely off of Nike shoe deals. Laughable he gets any credit for this shit.

Back