• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

We've only played 29 games -- so you must be counting BOTH ESPN AND RAYCOM for the UNC game, since it was televised on both networks (and will be again on Saturday). So you see, things are even worse than you think: We're televised more times than we play!

True if you count all the pre-season hype.

We've only played 29 games -- so you must be counting BOTH ESPN AND RAYCOM for the UNC game, since it was televised on both networks (and will be again on Saturday). So you see, things are even worse than you think: We're televised more times than we play!

We should be getting residuals.

Money pouring in on Deacs. Down to 24x. Donald Ross got a text from K that they are going easy on us and Donald put a couple of hotels on his undergrad alma mater.

I’m at the game! Never been to a game here - a bucket list thing for me.

Definetly need to lose some weight before I come back - the seats are about 12 inches wide

K will definitely try to keep this respectable. That's how he rolls.

Mothership game can't figure out how to display the score.

Worst call I’ve seen all year.

And then Wright fouls Barrett before the shot attempt. Such a joke

Surprised it's this close. I'm also surprised we didn't start out behind 0-12.

Okeke has gotten 3 good looks. Sadly he’s only gotten 2 points but I don’t expect much from him offensively. Makes you wonder why we are working hard to get the ball in the post to our least capable scorer.

It’s weird that he moves without the ball well enough to get the back but not too anything with it.

Okeke has gotten 3 good looks. Sadly he’s only gotten 2 points but I don’t expect much from him offensively. Makes you wonder why we are working hard to get the ball in the post to our least capable scorer.

It’s weird that he moves without the ball well enough to get the back but not too anything with it.
Paint touches, paint touches.

Both teams kind of sloppy, but we seem to be hustling at least.

Hope Chill is OK.

Does duke discriminate against hot chicks or does it just happen that way??

Does duke discriminate against hot chicks or does it just happen that way??

From what I remember they don’t have good seats at the games if they go at all.

Back