• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

ESPN should just rename themselves the DUKE NETWORK. The announcers get so pumped for Duke and don't talk about Wake that much at all.

Mucius with a nice silencer for the tie.

Okeke has gotten 3 good looks. Sadly he’s only gotten 2 points but I don’t expect much from him offensively. Makes you wonder why we are working hard to get the ball in the post to our least capable scorer.

It’s weird that he moves without the ball well enough to get the back but not too anything with it.

He's either making good cuts to the basket, or Duke isn't guarding him tightly because he's not a good scorer.

Team still playing inspired bball. That RW announcement must've done wonders for their morale.

ESPN should just rename themselves the DUKE NETWORK. The announcers get so pumped for Duke and don't talk about Wake that much at all.

What could they possibly say about us? "Wake is a young team".... Unfortunately, Duke is younger and ranked 4th in the nation. Suck on that Manning.

Send Currie a loop tape of jay williams laughing at white hitting a three. This is what is infuriating we are a n after thought for the announcers.

Team still playing inspired bball. That RW announcement must've done wonders for their morale.

Or.... Coach K trying to get Danny another year. Fuck you K

Yes we are bad but no concern that we are hanging around.

Duke is pretty mediocre without Zion.

We have succeeded in luring Duke into playing like we do...ugly.

Seriously though we are getting really good looks but can't shoot. Nothing new about that; but I am impressed by our ball movement.

Hopefully, Currie is negotiating a schedule where Wake plays all games on Tuesdays next season.

We have succeeded in luring Duke into playing like we do...ugly.

Seriously though we are getting really good looks but can't shoot. Nothing new about that; but I am impressed by our ball movement.

Announcers have mentioned many times how awful we are at threes... 30%

They are talking about what we could have done better. I guess lead on the road sucks

Back