• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

Now the scary part. We get to wait for DM’s halftime adjustments. It was fun while it lasted.

Anyone checking in on the Duke boards? Wonder if they have had a meltdown yet?

I watched the pregame at a restaurant tonight. From what I saw on ESPN, I was pretty sure Duke was going to just play themselves.

Duke really misses Zion on both ends of the floor
Duke probably thought they'd just roll us
Really like the way we've played on both ends, less the last 30 seconds
Are our kids fired up to be playing at Duke on national tv, trying to save DM's job, and/or fired up that we have new leadership and probably a new coach to impress?

This feels weird, kinda like waking up from a long Rip Van Winkle nap. Today I googled what the hell is a quadrant. I told my daughter pretty soon we’ll be able to get excited about this game again.

Anyone notice how much less stressful to watch when you have hope for the future.

Duke is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhh without Zion.

Lol duke sucks without Zion. I mean of course they do but damn. They have other good players but they really suck without him.

what the fuck is going on here!??! lol

see. all you had to do is fire wellman

Back