• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official AOC Corruption Thread: #SquadGoals

Something tells me that this is how a lot of big time campaigns are run nowadays. I'm not saying that it's not wrong or not illegal, just that they need to stop a couple of hundred other members of Congress from doing the same thing.

Something tells me that this is how a lot of big time campaigns are run nowadays. I'm not saying that it's not wrong or not illegal, just that they need to stop a couple of hundred other members of Congress from doing the same thing.

sort of like unregistered lobbying for foreign countries, which seems to be a crime only if you are connected to Donald Trump, but otherwise not prosecuted, or even noticed

seems fair, in a lubish sort of way

Oh, ok Biff..Hahahaha..something told you that.

“Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885G in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

sort of like unregistered lobbying for foreign countries, which seems to be a crime only if you are connected to Donald Trump, but otherwise not prosecuted, or even noticed

seems fair, in a lubish sort of way

as the old saw has it..without double standards they wouldn’t have any at all..

looking forward to threads for every freshman congressperson

Nah, just for the Democratic Party Leader..AOC is the “Hip” wing of the Dim party as opposed to the “Hip-Replacement” sect.

what about Jihadist Ilhan Omar? Seems odd there isn't a thread on her yet.

I assumed moonz started this thread. Looks like whatabout has finally lost it.

Oh, ok Biff..Hahahaha..something told you that.

“Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885G in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

Now we know how she can afford and UberXL!!!

I look forward to a thorough investigation and if she is guilty then kick her ass out. :noidea:

I look forward to a thorough investigation and if she is guilty then kick her ass out. :noidea:

This. If AOC or her Chief of Staff broke campaign finance laws, then they should be held accountable.

Just like the President of the United States should be held accountable for breaking campaign finance laws.

And for once it would be nice to see a trump apologist on here hold their dear leader to the same standard they hold everyone else to.

Back